Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson project steps out.

SheDied

70B94.png

Que music.

CPR... We fight together, we survive together, we'll live forever.

tLLD1.png

Where do i start? ....

It's been a fooking. honor to have spent so long with all of you guys.

The wide variety of characters in CPR make CPR what it is. At the beggining of our peak we reached pulls of 50, and on record we actually reached 70 to a prep, from then member's became de-motivated, leader's had IRL issues or busy schedules, so our morale began to drop and so we were'nt doing as well, many make look to CPR as a long-dead clan, but to me it was a community, a family, we had this strong bond that held us together like brother's we believe nothing can break those defences.

We step over that trench, to leave the battle for good, hell we had a good run, but enough is enough. We'll fight for puma's said sam, and that was it, cpr fled the scene like a burnt out cigar, damn my poems bad, i forgot it has to ryhme, i'll love cpr till the day i die.

CPR would be nothing without you all. I wish you all a happy new year.

I wish all cpr member's goodluck in life, im retied as of now. Jay/she died out.

Crimson project takes a step out.

I'll never forget the great times i've spent with you cpr, the drunken prank calls to supermarkets asking them if they still have an AGS in stock and the women raging saying she cant find an AGs. man i love you guys.

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is sad. really, probably the clan with the biggest chill factor in Scape right now, you guys will be missed.

good run CPR, R.I.P xxxxx

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

critical loki, i'd prefer to keep the topic on the minium conflict. a simple ' cya guys' is all i ask for ;)

Don't take it a bad way, I'm just simply saying I didn't know that lol. I think I said enough for another simple 'cya guys' to be added, the people from CPR who I talk to know that lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

wow i had so many good times with you guys, hah all them merged trips we had (dF and CPR), we never really got anyway tehe! was just hella fun, RIP CPR will always be missed.

Edit: Am0n ur f0king **** for getting me 26 def! haha

2lchhx.png

There was a time a few months ago when we'd have 2 or 3 p2p preps together a week, and all that practise was a big factor in our transformation from an inexperienced p2p clan to an organized one. I remember we even had a f2p prep once, and respect to you guys for going at it.

Shame to see you guys go, gl with whatever you guys do.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Makes me sad, well as sad as i can be about a game, CPR was one of the few clans i actually liked.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

you know, im 18, im at university ive got a girlfriend...hell... never thought a runescape clan closing would upset me so much. You get so close to these guys and then your seperated suddenly by closure. time to move on.

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

really sad to see a hell of a good clan go.

yall had a good run, and best hybrids in your clan.

happy new year's goodluck to you guys in the furture.

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png