Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson project steps out.

SheDied

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else can I say except that it was an absolute honor standing side by side with you in every challenge we faced. Whether it was a 15 minute full out with Rise of Destiny or the 94 mage party where I ****** up and got 10 def, it was amazing. I can't say enough about how proud of my members I am. You guys withstood adversity, struggles, and tbh, alot of crap from me. I'm sorry that we had to end so soon. I somewhat wish we stuck around and saw what the old wilderness was like. I know all of us were planning on getting smite just so we could steal all those precious pixels. I will always love CPR and every single member that calls or called themselves CPR at one point. I'm sure alot of people in other clans dislike me because I was so quick to defend my clan at any moment if I saw flame. It wasn't me or Shawn or any rank that made CPR what it was, it was the members and their willingness to learn P2P strategies and excel. Shawn, I can't say enough about you man. You taught me how to be the best damn leader I could be. I love you like a big brother and I know that you will always be there if I ever need your help or advice. Thanks bro. I will never forget the original 5. You guys are some of my best friends. Playing Runescape you never realize the relationships you build with people until you start to grow away from the game. CPR will forever live on in my heart and I will always be a FKN PUMA. Although we may be closed as a clan, we will never lose the friendships we made here. Cya at easts. #RAG. GOTTEM

CPR Forever,

Sam (Excellence)

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

What else can I say except that it was an absolute honor standing side by side with you in every challenge we faced. Whether it was a 15 minute full out with Rise of Destiny or the 94 mage party where I ****** up and got 10 def, it was amazing. I can't say enough about how proud of my members I am. You guys withstood adversity, struggles, and tbh, alot of crap from me. I'm sorry that we had to end so soon. I somewhat wish we stuck around and saw what the old wilderness was like. I know all of us were planning on getting smite just so we could steal all those precious pixels. I will always love CPR and every single member that calls or called themselves CPR at one point. I'm sure alot of people in other clans dislike me because I was so quick to defend my clan at any moment if I saw flame. It wasn't me or Shawn or any rank that made CPR what it was, it was the members and their willingness to learn P2P strategies and excel. Shawn, I can't say enough about you man. You taught me how to be the best damn leader I could be. I love you like a big brother and I know that you will always be there if I ever need your help or advice. Thanks bro. I will never forget the original 5. You guys are some of my best friends. Playing Runescape you never realize the relationships you build with people until you start to grow away from the game. CPR will forever live on in my heart and I will always be a FKN PUMA. Although we may be closed as a clan, we will never lose the friendships we made here. Cya at easts. #RAG. GOTTEM

CPR Forever,

Sam (Excellence)

Touching, ily to man, but I still refuse to be called a ******* puma that **** is gay!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Looks like we gotta live on as a pk team guys. LOL. I already told the dudes to do this, Ima leave the site up and everything. I don't really play so it's really what they want.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Cpr had one of the greatest communities that I've ever been apart of it makes me sad to see you guys go. Some of the stuff you guys did on vent was hillarious. I hope your community can countinue on, in like a team or something, your p2p skills were realllly good. Well, i'll miss Cpr! rip

Take me back, to how it used to be, I'll never close my eyes again. How could I ever forget a place like this, somewhere where i can call my own.
se7ensignature.png
Recent Tags
X|X|X|X
#Havoc
ambrawr

Med P2P MPC has gone to **** now with THE two best P2P med clans now closing relatively close to each other. C was completely out of nowhere, CPR not so much. Good luck in the future and to Crimson Reborn or w/e this clan is that is opening.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Man u guys came a long ass waY and to be honest u guys were probably one of the chillest clan an ranks out there. You also did accomplish a lot. I saw this coming however always had a spark in you guys and you guys tried and tried til the end

Respect

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

Shame, feels like just yesterday CPR and Carange were duking it out last spring. Was some of the best fights we had. Good luck with what ever you guys do.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

RIP Crimson. We had a ******* good run. Sam, Shawn, all the old school guys.. You're like my brothers. Jay, you too newfag <3. Gonna miss all we went through. Lets reopen as a team boysss.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

lolol! trev newfag? your newfag!!!

Crimson reborn say what? lol.

I'd love to open cpr as a team xD.

Requirements:

skill's in prank calling supermarkets querying them about AGS' stocks and dclaws crashing, (reactions of the person on the phone is to damn funny)

Ability to brid

you gotta be a puma!

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR