Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson project steps out.

SheDied

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puma pride Jay. Team cpr?? im down and you know it. I got a pure now so lets talk sam into this **** and let the good times roll. Crimson reborn.. thats too gay. We're Straight Up Crimson now. This isn't a project, its the real deal.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

This Crushed me man.

Still Speechless dont plan on Joining no other clan tbh.

Just teams.

Im just going to wait until cpr re-opens if that happens.

Dont look foward in clanning.

IDK. Just speechless.

And Tom i know you reading this topic.

if you never played both sides of the clan we wouldnt be were we

are at today closing.

So uh what are you guys doing?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Although we've usually been on the opposite side of conflicts, the way your clan rose out of nowhere and stormed the p2p scene was admirable.

Respect to you all, wish you the best on the future.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

No where, won't be known as that clan that died into another clan. A few are going back to their original clans, most are just staying solo/teams.

am0ns.jpg

Lol Deluka quotes himself for truth. What a legend =P

am0ns.jpg

I'm a bit sad to see this go, I lost interest in CPR when bowlcut boy Zach left and twinkle toes Josh did. Then Sam just kept running his mouth over and over again. CPR made Defiance a shitload more fun aswell that's for sure. I remember when we would team like 8 months ago when you hit that slump when Shawn was out...so much fun and good luls. Although I was foreign to the community there I was always at your guys events and **** trying to learn p2p l0l. Shawn hasn't really been a friend but a friendly person I like to have a pm with here and there. Trev is one of my BF's on this shitscape game and Jay has always been a friendly individual.

I remember when I was at that prep when you guys pulled like 64. Man that was so nice to see happen tbh.

I loved this clan while it was peaking, that 3 hour ******* war we had vs Ch+IR man that was boss.

Btw to all those Ch+IR kids that still think they won;We beat you ;]

Respect to CPR and RIP for the most part. Hope you all find new things to do other then scape, everyone needs to quit at some point.

Love u Shawn and Trev :D