Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control vs Zenith (Matched Opts F2P)

P0ke N Die

Topic cleaned, last warning before I give out warns.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats sounds like cheating lol?

27 to 35 after 1 war? C'mon? Zenith u dissapointed me in round 1. Gj in round 2.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Are you kidding me, p0ke. The second round, YOU had more than us, so how is it possible we rushed with 29? Ya that never happend. It was a 3 round clan war scheduled war. Were not scared of you, and we've been clearing you week in, and week out. Goodluck this saturday.

25inl6w.png

saywhat?

you just got caught in your own lie. :|

Does your topic not 27 also, and have we attacked yet? Show us video proof, we were sitting a member, he had just left the CC, when we rushed. Saywut?

ddng3d.png

saywhat? twice now.. dude just stop XD

Wow r1n, you looks SO stupid right now.

Like UNBELIEVABLY stupid. Maybe this is why Zenith honestly is terrible in every mini/prep.

No hate, just saying we've had like 10 mini's with Zenith and have yet to lose a round. Maybe a round, don't know.

Good job Control.

Notice the members noticing one of their (control)'s members DCing. Not zeniths fault

Retired March 2012

l0l r1n said it his self. he said they werent rushing then chaz shows the pic when they actually attack l0l owned go try harder idiot, make up better lies seriously

Make up better lies, Your member dced, it was stated in your picture. Keep trying, it amuses me.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

l0l r1n said it his self. he said they werent rushing then chaz shows the pic when they actually attack l0l owned go try harder idiot, make up better lies seriously

Make up better lies, Your member dced, it was stated in your picture. Keep trying, it amuses me.

thats not the point, you still said that you guys weren't attacking stop tryna change the argument

Stop being freakin' ignorant. This is my last reply for the night. Zenith clearly had 15 seconds to notice that they had 1 more, but you didn't drop. I have like 40 seconds prior to you rushing recorded, just stop r1n idk what your trying to achieve.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Stop being freakin' ignorant. This is my last reply for the night. Zenith clearly had 15 seconds to notice that they had 1 more, but you didn't drop. I have like 40 seconds prior to you rushing recorded, just stop r1n idk what your trying to achieve.

I did stop, the guy above couldn't stop. And Honestly, what does this topic achieve? You won one round of a prep, and lost the other. What are you posting here?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You left first.

Fair enough then as i said i wasn't there im not about the argue on things i've heard.

Goodjob Control looks like you had fun and pulled quite nicely.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Topic should just be closed bullsh*t like this makes me want to snap all of your necks. Can't you just enjoy the god damn game for what it is and not b*tch about who won what. The more you bump your own topic the more people see this sh*t.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Topic should just be closed bullsh*t like this makes me want to snap all of your necks. Can't you just enjoy the god damn game for what it is and not b*tch about who won what. The more you bump your own topic the more people see this sh*t.

As I said, this deserves a rematch.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

They don't do 3 rounds clw

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I would love to set up another prep to sort this all out instead of argueing about this.

You know where to ask p0ke

And btw this isnt even close to a rivalry

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png