Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality declares P2P Fullout

Dr Cake Town

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 weeks, plenty of time for everyone to add ex-members/randoms to ml. should be a 100v100 with 2 week prep. should be a good close fight, both have about the same quality in p2p id say

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Didn't declare when we were both pulling between 40-50 for the last 4 months, as soon as you pull 70 to a sunday you decide to.

I'd rather see a f2p fullout where opts would probably not be such a factor, but we'll see.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Didn't declare when we were both pulling between 40-50 for the last 4 months, as soon as you pull 70 to a sunday you decide to.

I'd rather see a f2p fullout where opts would probably not be such a factor, but we'll see.

It's a new year, what better way to kick off the pure world then having some full-outs?

Ofc F2p would be interesting, we more interested in P2P.

craig_sig_finished.gif

It's a new year, what better way to kick off the pure world then having some full-outs?

My thoughts exactly, i'd just rather see a f2p fullout where one clan won't outpull the other by 20 people.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

My thoughts exactly, i'd just rather see a f2p fullout where one clan won't outpull the other by 20 people.

You have a 91 ml, we have a 100, I don't think think we'll outpull you by 20 unless the people on your trips have just been guests or something lol.

What's there is there. P2P.

craig_sig_finished.gif