Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fun p2p exclusive team/clan

Warking

Well, i am looking for an active, mainly p2p team/clan i would like to do join someone who only does p2p. I wouldnt mind if we steped into ftp everyonce in a while but i hate this ******** about saturdays are FTP trips. Idc how big they are as long as it is filled with non-retards that are chill. If someone says FOE or TLP then im going to personally kill you. I have been in both and i was amazed at the amount of faggotry that goes on there....

CBF to take a picture in game of my stats because im botting. got a problem with that? then **** off i dont wanna jerk you off anyways. Im only 92 mage but i only got 12k alchs left till 94

60 atk, 1 def with addy gloves and DT done.

vasvdas.jpg

well every clan does f2p trips. they aren't that bad. but #zenith is probably your best bet. i'd say ch but they are going through times with duval leaving and whatnot.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Your best bet is to join a team.

Good luck finding one, maybe try Downfall [#team-downfall] or Omega [#to], or maybe you can join both (I hear they allow multi-teaming)

You can also try Genocide [#team-genocide]

Dont join Outbreak, they dont allow idiots to apply :)

p2p20v20pure.png

Your best bet is to join a team.

Good luck finding one, maybe try Downfall [#team-downfall] or Omega [#to], or maybe you can join both (I hear they allow multi-teaming)

You can also try Genocide [#team-genocide]

Dont join Outbreak, they dont allow idiots to apply :)

Team Omega is strictly for TLP members only.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY