Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for P2P Based Clan

Cuality

110119185527.png

77 COMBAT LEVEL

I know I need a little work, but I intend to get 94 magic, 45 prayer, and 82-83 strength before the wilderness returns. I think I should be rather balanced then.

Looking for a P2P based mid-level/high-level pure clan. I'm looking for a solid community, lot's of events, and mini-wars often. I don't have much clanning experience so I'm interested in jumping into something new.

come check out THE LAST PURES

#1 p2p clan, tons of fun events and just being around us will make you a better scaper.

I think you would enjoy our community, very close knit and im happy to call it my home =P

irc channel= #tlp

website= www.tlp-rs.com

pm me on irc if you want to discuss anything or if u have any questions.

/query [tlp]dissy

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Check out We Are Royalty,

P2p based and a med lvl clan

#War-rs

And wolf mask ftw! lol

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

#Hysteria

Www.Hysteria-Rs.Com

If you love mini'ing we're the #1 Med Mini unit. We even contend with some #1 contenders.

Trips pulling ~40 as of lately, will be going up. :]

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

#Hysteria

Www.Hysteria-Rs.Com

If you love mini'ing we're the #1 Med Mini unit. We even contend with some #1 contenders.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

please wait while i catch my breath. (inb4fatjoke)

You have only lasted 2 rounds against us every time and then left in a fit of rage.

Tribulation #1 med mini unit, but as if i care l

trib-rs.com man, were also starting to pull around 35ish for trips

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Tribulations is the only 100% P2p based clan, I'm not in Tribulation therefore my view isn't biased its solo based on watching their events and it seem like they have tons of fun.

P2p based clans will be hella famous as wilderness return and Tribulations is the right clan for you. Its a tight group friends that go out to have fun rather than giving 2 cent about being ranked #1 or #4 like other clans. If you want to experience how it's to be in a fun community you should check it out and with wilderness returning tribulation WILL be hella fun to be part of.

Tons of clans care about what other clans (on this forum) think about them which means they change their clan structure after peoples opinions. This isn't the case with Tribulations and its one of the reasons I got respect for them. This is also one of the reasons I think Tribulations will be hella fun to be in and I think YOU should check it out unless you want to join another clan that is controlled/formed by the community.

Good luck, I could say join TLP, FOE or other clans but it doesn't seem to be the right for you atm.

[»»

Forum | IRC: #Tribulations ««]

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

#Hysteria

Www.Hysteria-Rs.Com

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

please wait while i catch my breath. (inb4fatjoke)

You have only lasted 2 rounds against us every time and then left in a fit of rage.

Tribulation #1 med mini unit, but as if i care l

trib-rs.com man, were also starting to pull around 35ish for trips

lol i laughed @ ow 3 hits post

anyways i guess tlp or #fatality