Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

3 Homies LF

BILL RUSSELL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@98: MY love for you is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in.

@Landlord: Did you just fart? Because you blew me away.

@Empflix: Your eyes are as blue as the water in my toilet at home. <3

As you see, my pick up lines are pro. In EoP, not only do I teach my members how to pick up rs chicks and become pick up masters like me, but we also do the following: We do 4-5 mini-wars a day f2p and p2p and 4-5 preps a week f2p and p2p, but mostly f2p. We have the best, friendliest, most active community out of any pure clan:

(21:14:47) <@[eop]milky> !eop

(21:14:47) <@[EoP]Gooper70> There are 55 [EOP] Pirates online #Clan-eop right now.

55 [EoP] Tags on a random thursday night with no events going on. Pro huh?

Now the best part:

alessandra_ambrosio_one_hot_bikini_mamma.jpg

We have a total of 12 e-girls in EoP (including rs and irc girls) and 9 of them have mics. Sometimes we let our girls call pushes and piles on teamspeak during a war, and trust me it's epic lol. You just have like 4-5 girls yelling at you to "push north" it's a great experience lol.

Ali-Landry.jpg

Remember, I'm the pickup master and I've been e-dating since 04. Remember, Join EoP = free pusssyyy. We are the strongest/most consistent clan in F2P matched opts and on top of that, we are very active. I've seen your type before and I can garuantee you that this is the clan you're looking for.

ali_landry_swimsuit_top2-1.jpg

LOL.

Check out We Are Royalty

#War-rs

www.War-rs.webs.com

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Check out TLP, we're consistently competing for the top 3 pure clan spots in the f2p server and top 2 in the p2p server.

Fun events and friendly community is a added bonus

#tlp, s11.zetaboards/tlp_rs/index

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

should try out #fatality although our site is down atm, it will be back up soon.

Its a clan with great history and its doing okay lately, If you dont join us join Cp for f2p :Slim:

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Come check out #Zenith were a great clan to be in right now lots of preps and pk trips, we have a very active community which is very freindly and welcoming, we've just got a new set of forums which are going great right now would be a great time to join us 98! come check us out.

Irc: #Zenit

Forums: www.zenith-rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png