Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Pking KREWZ

streetz

Well back in the day (sure most of you don't remember) - everyone pked F2P - A LOT - even if they were a P2P pure. Anyways, in each world (especially W19, W20, W29, W30, W35, W50, W55, W63, W90, W125) there were crews and teams/friends that pked and chilled together at hills in their homeworld and then sometimes went to raid another world (a classic example of a rivalry - W19 and W20, W29 and W30)... So for those of you who were here for those days? What crews were you part of?

I was W20 + W25 ... Was originally W25 but then some **** rune pure named Falkyrion paid off all the new kids who were let in to BS me because I koed his brother in a dm with a santa risk and he got mad and tried to kill me but I kept killing him so then my homies 1r0n pk3r1, 1337fr00b7 and Tomthemage recruited me to the World 20 crew (in about late 2005) :D.. Eventually those new idiot W25 ritards who tried to kill me left because everyone missed me and I was a mixture.

P.S Goop - stop trying to recruit EOP to W20 - it's not happening........................

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Wasn't really on any teams, just pked with friends, and I did pk with a semi masser clan (PIC)..

I mainly pked in worlds 20, 3, 9, 6, and 50.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

oo gud times, i remember when i pked in w90 which was a New York Server and i also pked in w93 which was a Miami Server, i also pked in w85.

i remember when friends massed near church and just ran up to hills to battle mains out.

npbnw.png
61207262.png

You act like people know who you're talking about.

some do, and who are you?

No no one knows who anyone is talking about, you're all just talking to yourselves like your famous. I never said anyone knew who I was either so don't get stubborn, nice acc. tho kid