Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do the RS Decisions you make

Skillzy

reflect your real life political views?

- Just an interesting idea theory I had. For me, I am a Republican (insert Amerifag here), and I am sort of conservative, but I do support and implement new things :thumbsup: .

I'm interested in looking at the responses. Whether you're a clan rank or just a member, do the ideas you suggest or implement reflect your views, even if it's only a minimal amount?

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Not Really

In real life i have Capitalist Views

on Runescape

I have Communist Views

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Ehh I don't think people's choices in RS reflect political views. I'm also a Republican, but based on things I do in real life you would never guess it, much less things I do in RS, but idk it might vary from person to person.

To me, theres nothing political about runescape lol, its just a game.

I wouldn't compare clan leaders to politicians either if that's what your trying to do

In rs im pretty laid back though. Whereas in rl, obviously certain things are taken more seriously. Another good aspect of this topic is: whether or not people act as mature irl as they do in rs. Id rather see what people have say about that.

Also omni, since your reading this topic. Could you bring back my acc Jetman_927. Think I was banned w/o warning and idk why. Cant find the member name and all posts were removed

jetman_927.png

scotch_whsky.png

my political views

NObama

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Oil is the ****.. Let's kill everyone for it.. Water is gonna be the new oil, and the French already got their hands on most of it but let's keep looking for those wmds. All 14 year olds who are preggo bitches should be forced to have their babies by the baby daddy who raped them.

Oh and all homos should die.

Learned this all from the good ol game of scape

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Let me put this in perspective for you.

Think of the Clan Members as Slaves.

The Leaders are in charge of the slaves.

You do what master says or master whips you.

I don't think my Runescape Political Views are anything like my Own Political Views.

Its hard to compare America's Democrazy System to clanning, as Clans are not Democrazy, they are more a Dictatorship.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI