Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

His Lordship Has Spoken

-Adam-

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol He's from China, that's why it's so srs there. Half there economy is ran from gold farming

sounded australian 2 me

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

To be honest

That leader has guts to do that and to make a video like that. I personally think if some-one really worked that long for his clan. He actually would go far like that.

I cant see that in the pure world since we're "To low levels" that means "we're not old enough". Pures are childish its true. Main World is a whole different thing. Everyone there is 16+ untill -45.

And yes I remember warring WG. They lost against ER couple years ago. But still was fun.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Respectable clan leader imo - but taking it a tad far.

I mean saving the best for last - aka showing a bunch of nerds with paper hats and drinking isn't exactly appealing to the typical scaper with a common sense mindset. Sure if you're hardcore then go ahead. A wg tat too huh.

Meh at least the cinema quality was good.

He's also good looking, and a good speaker at least - like mugichan said ^__^.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

brb getting def and joining

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

and i thought eops recruitment ways were good that was just... im going main LOL

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

• 4 weeks later...

whoa that guys is super hardcore doood. it would be great if he came to the pure community and got trolled on by a bunch of 12 year olds lawlawlawl. i wonder if he pays his members lawlawlawl i would join if he did. anyways i bet thet guy works in like the acting business/movie editing business. he must be loaded lol. he has an excuse to drool over scape like that.

:\