Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Oldfags Report In

P0ke N Die

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Frosty, Z7, Sick Slayer and that's it.

I made my first account in 2003 when I was 11, name was h3lloladi3s. I made my first pure Siiiiiiiiick in 2004 and joined VIP (Veryi Important Pkers) which had a memberbase of W25 in 2005.. I PK'd in mainly in W20/W25 back in the day. Other accounts I have include:

Z4mmmy R4nge5 (perm banned at 80 cb 99 rng and 94 mage 20 def for rwt) (made in late 05)

Streetz Mvp (made in early 06) (recently reset but i don't have access to it anymore, made $500 scamming with it on sythe woot)

V I P Purez (got for free when my m8 got Streetz perm muted)

L1l w33zy4n4 (made in august 06 - perm banned for botting (even tho ak47s was on it at soul wars) on september 24, 2010)

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

2004 = First account (Zezima324 & Blueblade212, i know, epic names) 8 years old bro. GOML

2005 = Found out about pures, made low leveled pures around ~30 combat maging with my brother in varr. lvl 5

2006 = Made actual pure (Silystrbiotch)

2007-2010 = Traded accounts, hacked, banned, botted etc (Antonyholt, Luk3 pur3, goodbye babe, Luke b0nd, pked by mee, so many more but I can't remember)

2010 (August) = Made first actual pure, soon to max out (Luke iz god/D G D) Now 15.

on my main i used to pk hills with a small lure team called blitz uk. we used to fight l2l all the time etc. then we all made pures and opened up another lure team called pure pride.

- clearing l2l

- war vs l2l

- f2p hills luring

- pure hills luring vid

all quit after that, come back to scape n here i am now lol

LOL OMFG i see my irl m8 there LOL

s4Oum.png

Hiii <3 yes yes yes! 06 was cool :) on il w3sty il... i think i was semi mates with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAfXTCACUJ4

i know it's terrible vid but thats what 06 was about :D haha

Got a photobucket in 06 so this is the earliest screeny i have left...

r0nnieisanoob.jpg

Me and h3llz going at it at greens, then he started farcasting which was VERY nh back in the day.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

im oldskool rite oldskool real oldskool oldskool

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

I started in 2009, oldfag reporting in!!!!!!

Newfag

I Started In 2003 Didnt Really Clan Untill 2007 In EOP

Pked W19 Most Of My Days

First Pure Account Was 1 Spec K O

Made a Pure Called T R U E P00n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1P-jmWPU1Q&NR=1

Got Defence and Made Barraqinq

Was Sucha Troll Back Then Lol.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• 3 weeks later...

Easter 2003-2006

100712131107.png

Made first pure, joined dutch ownage (shown) late 06, early 07, having frequent bouts with apps (the equivelant of Mid Generation) and Impact! led by 13ucher. Frequent full out wars in fight pits.

4sz5au.jpg

sold on sythe.org in 2007 with intent of hacking back, 45 defence unquested was the result

110128101803.png

Round 2 and ongoing.

110129114734a.png

oo20nv.png

Frosty sounds familiar

hes a famos pker lol. he was one of my favorites.

I used to play Roller Hockey with "Frostydapker" untill I quit it last summer. He played for a team who where in the same league as mine. Decent guy, bit of a ****. If anyone from TLP remembers Khaos R4nger/Ranger (forgot which spelling) - he used to be one of my best pals, still in contact with him now.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

member of Acid Project/Iron Legends in 04, with Erup Regnar, 3 hit sage, V Rang3r V, Bonesaw PK, A C I D Y, Meanstreets, Mai Pkar, etc.

One of the first 5 members of Final Ownage in 04 or 05 whenever it was with Bonesaw, Ilx Ace, Qyde, etc

MM in 05, with Shut it F00l, Nikos, Derek, xsw0rd5m4nsx, x0x h3ll x0x, I Woolf I, hewhoowns, Fubu etc

Drained/PF with 0mfg0rz, Da Whitey, PK Valentine, 3 hit sage, V Fall3n V, X Fall3n X, o0 fate 0o etc in 05 or 06,

E in 07, with Bob, Jibs, I Str I Kill, Lost in Edge, Say--Cheese etc

As in 08, with Ownage Milk, Scott, Narb, etc

then the most recent Epidemic in 08/09 with alot of people such as Ben, Rage, Mrs, Luke, Prateek

good times

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I started playing in 2010 and I own.

i love boomer

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png