Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

looking for a lvl 60+ pure to make a clan with

sacred sages

Hello i am looking for another or acouple pures to help me lead a clan. Im a active player and will be working on the site lots to get going good. I am lvl 60 but will be trainin alot to get 99 range and mage.

My Stats

HP:66

ATT:50(gettin to 60 right away and doing mm soon)

STR: 70(gettin to 80+ soon)

DEF:2

RANGE:71(gettin up to 85 right atm then 99 later)

MAGE:62(gettin alchs for 85)

PRAYER:34( gettin 43)

My account name is Sacred sages so add me if your up to the challenge!

Im workin on a site when i get a name for the clan..

This sections more for people needing advice for finding a clan not making one. Tbh i would just ask ur friends to help u lead thats the best way to start a clan wth prople u know

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

To make a pure clan you MUST start off with a solid core group of your trusted friends, ones that you know will stay with you through thick and thin, and who want to excel and succeed.

You should really be looking to good friends if you want to start a clan, not random people on pure warfare.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

To make a pure clan you MUST start off with a solid core group of your trusted friends, ones that you know will stay with you through thick and thin, and who want to excel and succeed.

You should really be looking to good friends if you want to start a clan, not random people on pure warfare.

If you don't have people you can trust to start your clan off with, don't try too.

#negative if you want a pure clan though, you fit into our average combat range.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Pls pick me sir. I have a halo.

WE KNOW ABOUT UR GOODAMN HALO!

Ill help you with site,irc etc but I'm not joining anything, but if you need tips/my help just pm :thumbsup:

I'll let you try it on. lmao.

Anyway.. good luck with this

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI