Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Update is rather lame

Cuality

I thought I'd enjoy it a lot more. Tons of welfarers, and rushers, no real competition. Sure you get better loot, but there doesn't seem to be any bridding going on whatsoever, and idk if it will ever be like it was before. No real consequences for teleporting is also rather stupid, and PJing seems to be viable once again, this 10 second combat rule or whatever wasn't really existent in PvP worlds. Free trade is enjoyable, but besides loot improving, idc really for the wild. No I'm not an '09 Prod, etc., I just find it hard going back to how things were after all the drastic changes. I guess my opinion is sort of bias since I got hacked, but idk thoughts? Been PKing for the past couple hours and tbh I enjoyed the ideals of PvP Worlds/BH better, at least up to this point. Maybe it'll just take a while to get back into the old wild.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I'd enjoy it a lot more. Tons of welfarers, and rushers, no real competition. Sure you get better loot, but there doesn't seem to be any bridding going on whatsoever, and idk if it will ever be like it was before. No real consequences for teleporting is also rather stupid, and PJing seems to be viable once again, this 10 second combat rule or whatever wasn't really existent in PvP worlds. Free trade is enjoyable, but besides loot improving, idc really for the wild. No I'm not an '09 Prod, etc., I just find it hard going back to how things were after all the drastic changes. I guess my opinion is sort of bias since I got hacked, but idk thoughts? Been PKing for the past couple hours and tbh I enjoyed the ideals of PvP Worlds/BH better, at least up to this point. Maybe it'll just take a while to get back into the old wild.

Either a terrible troll or an 08 and beyond pker in and out.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Its not the old wildy i remember. Every1 teles after like 10 seconds of a fight when they know they are gonna lose or are done specing.

I get pjed by a pjer, pjing a pjer pjing. So yea kinda a joke.

Staking there is glitches hopefully they get fixed.

Free trades great.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

The pjing is annoying, which is why I just pj them back.

Teleing I haven't had an issue with, so sucks for you.

I've seen an attempt or two at bridding, which were both in vain.

Start bridding yourself, then. Start it back if you think it is done.

enemysignature.png

I agree with you. The solo PKing isn't as good as BH/PvP. The loot for the majority is going to be worse because what will you do, kill someone for a scim as opposed to them having a scim and possibly getting 100K+ loot for the kill. I just liked the randomness of the loot for BH/PvP, you never knew what you were going to get. Now you see who you fight and most of the time they aren't risking much at all (maybe you'll consume more GP in supplies then you will get in return).

The only thing that betters wilderness wise is team and clan PKing which should be much better, we'll see.

Free trade is ownage though and staking is great.

So many new kids... You all begged to have this back get a twin of 2007 and cry... STFU, suck it up, and play the game... "Give a mouse a cookie or what?"....

am0ns.jpg

So many new kids... You all begged to have this back get a twin of 2007 and cry... STFU, suck it up, and play the game... "Give a mouse a cookie or what?"....

Am0n you need to shove a ******* sock in it. I'm not trolling been PKing since '04, just saying that this return of the wilderness just doesn't exactly feel the same. Free trade is amazing, no doubt about it, but the enjoyability of PKing in the few hours I did it, key words in that sentence ENJOYABILITY and FEW HOURS, just didn't seem to be on the same level as PvP. This is mostly due to the fact that everyone is welfaring, no one is bridding, this somehow new semi-system of PJing, and everyone is teleporting and there's nothing that's giving them a reason not to. "Give a mouse a cookie" or what** btw, and I haven't been spamming forums about getting the wild back so it wasn't necessarily a cookie I was asking for.

Like you said yourself. Frustrated and biased because you got hacked.

I'm having a blast - Update was awesome, mains, pjing, tagging, teleing, all expected - that was the essence of Runescape.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Am0n you need to shove a ******* sock in it. I'm not trolling been PKing since '04, just saying that this return of the wilderness just doesn't exactly feel the same. Free trade is amazing, no doubt about it, but the enjoyability of PKing in the few hours I did it, key words in that sentence ENJOYABILITY and FEW HOURS, just didn't seem to be on the same level as PvP. This is mostly due to the fact that everyone is welfaring, no one is bridding, this somehow new semi-system of PJing, and everyone is teleporting and there's nothing that's giving them a reason not to. "Give a mouse a cookie" or what** btw, and I haven't been spamming forums about getting the wild back so it wasn't necessarily a cookie I was asking for.

The pjing system is exactly the same as it was in 2007......

am0ns.jpg

I don't know what you're talking about. This is MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE than Pvp and Bh and you can have a lot of FUN with your mates whenever you want killing mains in multi and EVEN in 1v1. I have found a a lot of 1v1 fights easily and I'm a level 69.

I agree. Shut up Amon. I'm not new and it has nothing to do with being new to the game or not.

It's a damn computer game, we are allowed to have an opinion on it. It's a simple critique of the recent update. Shove it.