Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CoNnOr LoOking 4 ClAnZ

Conner-

Anyways, I have not scaped in a long time, but finally coming back on an Account in which my IRL friend gave me back. I was in Devastation, and Ultimatum, a few years back, where i truly enjoyed P2p, and F2p.

Anyways im looking for a clan that is fairly decent in both servers, mature leadership, and most importantly knows how to have fun.

Stats:

2yljtlg.png

Come check out #Zenith we have a very welcoming/freindly community and our soon to be hitting our 1 year birthday right now would be the perfect time to check us out, were very chilled back and relaxed but can also have a serious side when it comes down to it, come check us out!

Irc: #Zenith

Site: www.Zenith-rs.com

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Check out EoP.

#Clan-EoP

www.EoP-Rs.com

We have that great reputation for our success in F2P and are probably the fastest rising clan in P2P, pulled 65 last Sunday, and we're F2P based for the majority. We have a chill laid back community, that knows how to have fun, which is what your looking for. We have daily mini wars and weekly preps, and those weekend pk trips of course.

Come check us out, you won't be disappointed ;)

Have fun? If you would try and lpc hit us up in #negative www.negative-rs.com

We have events regularly for every timezone but mainly focus in the F2P area.

If you are looking for more Mpc/Hpc I would say TLP/EOP is your best option

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Unfortunately all of the old clans have died/closed in these recent months. So that is kind of a bummer, sorry. >.>

However the clan that has remained the strongest in these bad times is #Tribulation .

Probably the fastest growing clan out there at the moment, and #1 P2P med.

Pulling 50+ for 3 weeks straight is just an example at how big we are getting.

Like Roman said, there is a lot of old Devastation there and we are great at P2P and are starting up our F2P game.

Great community, good people, and a lot of fun times. :)

#Tribulation

www.RSTribulation.com

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

Join Zenith man :)

you will love it.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

come check out corrupt pures. F2P BASED with p2p events. we got some former dv like kide, ftw str, and durie too. Chill clan and mems really helpful

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

come check out corrupt pures. F2P BASED with p2p events. we got some former dv like kide, ftw str, and durie too. Chill clan and mems really helpful

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

join eop, il ref u bro