Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Country Clans?

P0ke N Die

Why do you always put Z on the spot? If they declined you they declined you stop always trying to put them down. Man you act like True Whip more and more each day.

Why do you always make retarded posts? Man you act like 101 Sins more and more each day.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

CY v7.0

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Why do you always put Z on the spot? If they declined you they declined you stop always trying to put them down. Man you act like True Whip more and more each day.

I Thought This Was Pure-Warfare ?

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I Thought This Was Pure-Warefare ?

Actually its Pure-Warfare

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Why do you always make retarded posts? Man you act like 101 Sins more and more each day.

Best post p0ke has ever made

maulerpixil1-1.gif

I Thought This Was Pure-Warefare ?

Actually its Pure-Warfare

I Belive 101 Sins Is On The Wrong Forums :whistling:

www.Main-Warfare.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Yes we (Strike_Team) have pretty high pulls, but we are in GMT +2 timezone, which means that if you want to full-out us in your time, we have smaller pull or we do in 6:00-6:30 PM GMT so we can do our highest pulls. So if you want war us come #EPK (note : EPK means Estonian Pure Community, Strike_Team is clan based on that)

About Strike_Team.

Strike_Team (Löögirühm in our language) is Estonian Country Clan, which was known as Dejavu before. Maybe some of you have heard us already. Staff of this clan and Dejavu have been together almost 2 years. At the moment we have reached our peak. We made records that we haven't seen before here in Estonia (50+ pull).

At the beginning of January we didn't realize, that we can get so big. We had 10-15 pulls as regulary and Estonian Pures record 21 pull (was done by Dejavu in 2010) was far away. We were getting slump and there was no light at the end of the tunnel. But when we and other Estonians heard about Wilderness & Free Trade coming back we got pretty active. We had many apps and before Wilderness we beated pull record. After that our pulls have increased and we are getting more and more apps. We have 65+ memberlist already.

So there we are with high pulls and new in this pure world. We have got pretty many wars already and we have got the feeling about true war with high pulls. Still though we are not so high levels and our teamwork needs practice, cause we haven't got so much experience with high pulls.

We are making Saturday's PK's little later for us now cause we want to PK with other world clans too. It is getting boring killing randoms and mains. Saturday's PK starts 10:00 in our time so like 8:00 PM GMT. But our highest pulls will be @ Sunday's.

I have to thank Control, Negative, Elimination, Corrupt_Pures for waring us. It was really good experience and even though we lost to Control and Corrupt_Pures, we noticed our mistakes and next time we try to be better. Also I would thank LEP, good country-clan and lovely neighbours for your help and commitment. Lithuanians were our friends until that war when our new applicant accidentaly attacked them first in GDZ run-in (still we overmassed you and were better). I hope you don't flame us and we'll be happy if you get along us again.

So you can always ask for wars, run-ins, events in #EPK. We are growing and some day we are not so unexperienced. See you in battleground.

// Sorry for bad english

joudt.png

chillin.png

1297180410967.jpg

Some leaves for you, for this post, Chillin.

But yeah, I have to mention that our combat levels are preety low and our teamwork needs some practice, but we'll try to catch up with the big guys. :)

your clan will be dead in 6 months anyway, just fullout anyone.

Did you mean our countryclan or some other clan? We have been around since 09, so your argument is invalid, if you meant us.