Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Developing Clans

Mg F T W

Alright over the past few weeks I've seen a lot of outstanding changing from clans from all levels not just high or low or med. Clans are getting more active, more bh wars, more cw wars etc. But what clans do you really think are developing a lot as a community/rivalry against the other clans. Please put it in this form:

1. -state reason

2. -state reason

3. -state reason

4. -state reason

5. -state reason

Try not to make this topic about all high level clans but include every clan if you can that you see is doing good and does not have to be in any specific order.

mkygcz.jpg

i have heared alot of great things from EOP tbh i think there back on track and gona give E a run for there money now and Malice and VO pRO mini war units they are rly hard to tank now like vo has alort of binders with 99 str and malice has alot of binders and 99 rangers with a couple of tankers i recamend those 2 clans if u want a touht mini and the carnage vs dp war im rly proud of carnage great pull and they came and did what they do best p2p war

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

i have heared alot of great things from EOP tbh i think there back on track and gona give E a run for there money now and Malice and VO pRO mini war units they are rly hard to tank now like vo has alort of binders with 99 str and malice has alot of binders and 99 rangers with a couple of tankers i recamend those 2 clans if u want a touht mini and the carnage vs dp war im rly proud of carnage great pull and they came and did what they do best p2p war

I have heard alot of great things from EOP. To be honest, I think they are back on track and going to give E a run for their money now. Also, Malice and Veneratio have pro mini war units; they have really hard to tank now, and vo has alot of binders with 99 str, as well Malice has alot of binders in 99 range. I recommend those two clans if you want a tough mini. Also, the Carnage vs DP war really made me proud of Carnage; a great pull and beasted the p2p war.

I think VO's gonna improve alot

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I hear MM is doing Great this past month

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I've just trimmed 28 posts of flame and off topic argument from this thread. PLEASE stay ON-Topic now.

~ AleXx

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

My view:

1. EOP - They have really improved A LOT this month, going from pulling 35 to Saturday trips to pulling 60 to normal week day trips.

2. Cp - About 3 weeks ago Cp had big problems with pulling above 25 people, they managed to double their numbers in 2weeks.

3. Fi - If you look back 3 weeks Fi had big problems pulling 60 people to Saturday trips, they managed to almost double their numbers in 2 weeks.

4. MG - I don't know why people hate them really, but they are improving constantly.

5. IR - Not big improvement, but I'm starting to hear IR's name more often on weekends then before.

Just clans I take time to keep a track on.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Well some gossip ive heard is,

Ascendency had a huge decrease of members, Leaving them very hurt, but their recovering.

Eop , are coming back and better than ever.

Ultimatum have had thoughts of Re-opening,

Fatality was going to try for #1 Again, not sure if thats still happening.

And also Rants about #4 spot, Maybe some1 is going to challenge for PCR against epidemic soon?

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

Eop , are coming back and better than ever.

Well EOP unlike clans around them were once number 1, so for us to be better than ever would be hard :P

I'm annoyed people think EOP are improving, people won't under estimate us anymore.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png