Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contaminations Monster Sunday

Duval

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk **** get hit! :thumbsup:

Ya zenith.

Also WAR p2p prep us like we've been asking for months. you can have a +3 if u can outpull us.

Dude now that i think of it..nice averages about time you go HPC want to just leave so you can actually compete and get closed? i'm pretty sure EOP is trashing you guys enough..go HPC so you can tab on TLP more

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Ya zenith.

Also WAR p2p prep us like we've been asking for months. you can have a +3 if u can outpull us.

Dude now that i think of it..nice averages about time you go HPC want to just leave so you can actually compete and get closed? i'm pretty sure EOP is trashing you guys enough..go HPC so you can tab on TLP more

Im bout to sleep, but we've fought eop once in a prep and almost won without me even being their lol'd, and thats with unexperienced leaders/callers. You got cleared by a group of tr pking after we dismissed today. Fact is i talk **** but we can back it up. Now reply while im asleep and ill troll you tomrorow and tell you 30 reasons why your clan is ****. Gn and happy scaping :thumbsup:

Ya zenith.

Im bout to sleep, but we've fought eop once in a prep and almost won without me even being their lol'd, and thats with unexperienced leaders/callers. You got cleared by a group of tr pking after we dismissed today. Fact is i talk **** but we can back it up. Now reply while im asleep and ill troll you tomrorow and tell you 30 reasons why your clan is ****. Gn and happy scaping :thumbsup:

1. you're a horrible caller?

2. soham had to teach you guys how to call because you couldn't

3. and HPC averaged clan can take out MPC easily

4. obviously you're sticking to MPC b/c you're scared of HPC

5. why not put some low level members so your averages can drop maybe then MPC would take you serious

6. 60 ml and you take invites because you pull "20-30" nice active ml

7. i could keep doing this all day..obviously just leave go HPC so Tr can close and then i can say #war-rs apps open

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Ya zenith.

5. why not put some low level members so your averages can drop maybe then MPC would take you serious

7. i could keep doing this all day..obviously just leave go HPC so Tr can close and then i can say #war-rs apps open

Soz had to set bot. If im a horrible caller prep us, and soham led a prep when i wasn't there, and he told me that he called for you because you asked him to because your ranks are garbage. I've been calling since Dv, before your horrid clan was even open lol.

We're not sticking to mpc, we've put fights against fi/eop, we hit who we find.

Check our apps, most app's we get are fairly high leveled. and yeah 60 ml, we pulled 46 today, sorry bud. So anything else before i go to bed, because I just proved all your claims false. Pm me for cc pics if you want, you won't find an invite bud.

Stop trying so hard just because the highlight of your month was when you teamed with Zenith.

#war-rs if you have an iq of 10. gn!

:NULL:

It would be nice to see TR try to compete with clans that they should be competing with.

But that will never happen.

I personally will never lead an event that has anything to do with TR. I have no respect for them.

OT: Duval, your an idiot. Nice to know that you're a clan leader once again. I'll look forward to some more laughs at your expense next weekend. Nice 68 mil bank sir, thats something to brag about.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Ya zenith.

Soz had to set bot. If im a horrible caller prep us, and soham led a prep when i wasn't there, and he told me that he called for you because you asked him to because your ranks are garbage. I've been calling since Dv, before your horrid clan was even open lol.

Check our apps, most app's we get are fairly high leveled. and yeah 60 ml, we pulled 46 today, sorry bud. So anything else before i go to bed, because I just proved all your claims false. Pm me for cc pics if you want, you won't find an invite bud.

Stop trying so hard just because the highlight of your month was when you teamed with Zenith.

Only time soham calls is when we let him fun mini with us..trust me i ALWAYS call in mini's unless Xpnk is on..we have fairly good callers..and Roman obv **** caller is obv dude..and yes please leave MPC and you call getting 3-0'd by eop/fi "putting up a fight"..or not even asking them for run-ins on sunday and lying saying hey Tp we pulled 12 people want to pkri us since you only have 18? come on dude..just stop trying to out troll a troll...please..

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Ya zenith.

Only time soham calls is when we let him fun mini with us..trust me i ALWAYS call in mini's unless Xpnk is on..we have fairly good callers..and Roman obv **** caller is obv dude..and yes please leave MPC and you call getting 3-0'd by eop/fi "putting up a fight"..or not even asking them for run-ins on sunday and lying saying hey Tp we pulled 12 people want to pkri us since you only have 18? come on dude..just stop trying to out troll a troll...please..

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

please take ur ******** arguments to another topic or pm or something even though i enjoy the bumps and reading roman steaming you on the keyboard its getting rather annoying say Good job Good Fight see you next weekend and move on. Thanks

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

please take ur ******** arguments to another topic or pm or something even though i enjoy the bumps and reading roman steaming you on the keyboard its getting rather annoying say Good job Good Fight see you next weekend and move on. Thanks

Just trying to bump this for you duval so you can get some good apps maybe some with p2p return sets :D so you don't have to beg them to come back in anything..but umm anywho i'll say gf and cya next weekend if you accept this prep man :D

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Yawn. your attempts at baiting is hardly worthy of my time your right youll go to a f2p trip with zenith so they can compete with Control

Why do you insist on talking down clans? obviously you don't have any right to..props on Ch but how far did that last?

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Considering Chaotic isnt even alive anymore and even when it was around for the YEAR it was better then you and always will be better then you dead or alive :].

14wc5fo.jpg

Tbh i don't get where you're coming from..rune longsword was actually looted from one of your members lool and even your own member said quote "duval was really looking for a win" that's good i like that strive..just make sure when they return they're geared so they can fight >.<

Xpnk had his ags 1/2 the time l0l

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

never seen his ags one time in the fight and i saw 90% of ur clan in no gear with a msb or a rune sword.

only time i saw a 5m+ risk was idle black who is a main with 53 def and he had a whip.

damn right i was looking for a win wtf do you look for? oh wait you answered that when u lost.

14wc5fo.jpg

never seen his ags one time in the fight and i saw 90% of ur clan in no gear with a msb or a rune sword.

only time i saw a 5m+ risk was idle black who is a main with 53 def and he had a whip.

damn right i was looking for a win wtf do you look for? oh wait you answered that when u lost.

See you just put yourself out there..you clearly know nothing about P2P...really a whip 5m? facedesk..

And no we look for the same thing which we got today..thanks Co for trying i like the fact that you actually try..and hey when the vid is up we'll see who's right? or wait...why not just prove this in a p2p prep? so i can finally shut up..;/

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Keep it flame free, i put my topic up aswel, more detailed, instead of duvals,

Any co who flame = strike

from `Callum

14wc5fo.jpg

Good job CO you guys seem strong in P2P which i didn't expect :P

Yawn. your attempts at baiting is hardly worthy of my time your right youll go to a f2p trip with zenith so they can compete with Control.

I asked for a prep in the wild u keep begging for clanwars but clanwars was so 2k10. o wait i understand i killed ur return sets

110213164813.png

^^ i see ur leader in green dhide^^

Green d'hide chaps 2.3k

Black d'hide chaps 5.4k

If you want to moan about that then i'll ******* give you the 3.1k difference i seen you post your dbones wealth on WARs topic lol i'm suprised your moaning about 3.1k. Also i do agree about asking for the clw thing it is kind of dumb lol

Edit: Was scimming through the topic and noticed Ray/Roman fighting i don't see why your telling TR to go HPC to close why don't you close them if you want it so bad averages aren't to do with HPC it's reqs/ml size they have i believe the same reqs as WAR they just have recruited quality members.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Good job CO you guys seem strong in P2P which i didn't expect :P

Yawn. your attempts at baiting is hardly worthy of my time your right youll go to a f2p trip with zenith so they can compete with Control.

I asked for a prep in the wild u keep begging for clanwars but clanwars was so 2k10. o wait i understand i killed ur return sets

110213164813.png

^^ i see ur leader in green dhide^^

Green d'hide chaps 2.3k

Black d'hide chaps 5.4k

If you want to moan about that then i'll ******* give you the 3.1k difference i seen you post your dbones wealth on WARs topic lol i'm suprised your moaning about 3.1k. Also i do agree about asking for the clw thing it is kind of dumb lol

Edit: Was scimming through the topic and noticed Ray/Roman fighting i don't see why your telling TR to go HPC to close why don't you close them if you want it so bad averages aren't to do with HPC it's reqs/ml size they have i believe the same reqs as WAR they just have recruited quality members.

Barraging it's the fact that they pretty much pick on smaller Mls when have you heard of Tr going against someone that has there ML? never why go on a trip pull 50 and fight a clan with 30? why not go against eop/fi who pulled 50 too..and actually ML means nothing..it's averages if you have high averages you're HPC notice FOE they have a super high average and 100 members TR has the same averages and 60 ml pretty much HPC..main fact is no need to brag about us not accepting a prep/pkri personally i can't go to wild 70 to attack one of your mains i would love too..but wild isn't that deep

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Thanks barraging. been open for a week tomorrow is 2 weeks and we are doing really well. Competing with alot of clans. Catch dF around soon i guess?

14wc5fo.jpg

Ya zenith.

Moron, HPC = High Pulling Clan. LPC = Low Pulling Clan. MPC = Med Pulling Clan.

HPC = 60+ pulls

MPC = 30 - 60 pulls

LPC = 1 - 30 pulls.

Thank you for your time, and stop using the pathetic low level, med level, high level excuse. If it was indeed High Level Clan, wouldn't it be HLC???

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro