Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: THE N.W.F

-Adam-

If i was debating on leaving Fi before this trip, I think I would have a pretty good idea after the trip.

wtf did ya'll even accomplish lol

well you thick headed mug, we accomplished getting a +1 from you and we accomplished having a good time with fellow clan mates, sorry this is the wild and we don't need to get stuck "competing" in crash wars all day long.

NWF in full effect, lock yo doors.

craig_sig_finished.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was debating on leaving Fi before this trip, I think I would have a pretty good idea after the trip.

well you thick headed mug, we accomplished getting a +1 from you and we accomplished having a good time with fellow clan mates, sorry this is the wild and we don't need to get stuck "competing" in crash wars all day long.

+2 now. We didnt "compete" in any crash wars..lol? All of them were 1v1.

Fi dying, lock yo ml.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Fi dying, lock yo ml.

Thanks for the bump, it's people like yourself that will keep Fatality open. Gl with w/e clan you join after the 1 you're in closes.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Fi dying, lock yo ml.

Get off the topic if you don't have anything constructive to say please.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

i wish i could of attended but i couldn't get some sleep my cat was meowing all night sorry fi

seemed like fun lol gf goop

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Runin wasn't that fun for us, you asked us for a fight then as soon as it starts HF run up from your side, right through you without attacking 1 Fi member, and started attacking us. Then after the runin i saw your fallin walk right past HF's without so much as 1 bolt shot.

I guess when MM don't need them they need someone else to leech off lol.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Runin wasn't that fun for us, you asked us for a fight then as soon as it starts HF run up from your side, right through you without attacking 1 Fi member, and started attacking us. Then after the runin i saw your fallin walk right past HF's without so much as 1 bolt shot.

seems like another clan that I know of.

GL next weekend

:thumbsup: