Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday "pking" trip. We pk for loot, you cant sell a "#1" in ge.

walli

Not sure why some people can not just accept that fact we were out having fun.

Actually pking not worrying about clan vs clan fighting and just killing off random mains that had full rune.

Kinda feel sorry for some of you for getting caught up in a game and constantly obsessed with getting a fiction ranking system that anyone can post/ make up. Hopefully one day you will see what it means to have the wild back.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if clans want to fight i will fight if it will be worthwhile and fun.

but im bored of the whole... ok so you follow me round wild for 7 hours then when u catch me u will get crashed.

boring.

So that explains why you were hopping servers away from us last Friday when it was just MM and FOE in P2P. However I'm still not 100% sure why you didnt try to get any pure on pure action at all tonight...

110220004944.png

Oh.... Urmm yeh. Better luck on your pull tomorrow.

but im bored of the whole... ok so you follow me round wild for 7 hours then when u catch me u will get crashed.

boring.

So that explains why you were hopping servers away from us last Friday when it was just MM and FOE in P2P. However I'm still not 100% sure why you didnt try to get any pure on pure action at all tonight...

110220004944.png

Come on ....

Do we really have to do this crap every week? Does this game honestly mean that much to you?

Do you really want to look back in your life and see how much time you wasted flaming other people over a game?

boring.

110220004944.png

Come on ....

Do we really have to do this crap every week? Does this game honestly mean that much to you?

Do you really want to look back in your life and see how much time you wasted flaming other people over a game?

lmfao you seemed to think otherwise when you were pulling 90s.

9kqihk.png

It is funny all of these clans were saying "we aren't fighting for ranks when the wild comes out" and Foe is the only clan going out and just pking and not worry about a rank on Pure Warfare...Good Job Foe.

xdf1vq.png

boring.

110220004944.png

Come on ....

lmfao you seemed to think otherwise when you were pulling 90s.

Can't tell if serious? :confused:

p2p or f2p, i will not be chasing clans around the wild lol. It is pointless and a massive waste of time for the end product. Too many spies / scouts around which mean soon as u get close they have logged / in single / called another clan.

CBA.

Only time i will bother with clans is if asked or i ask a clan and we agree to fight or if im crashing fights because to be frank they have done all the hard work so i can just clean it up for minimal effort and maximum bank.

Dont like it?

Dont care =]

#TEAM-WALLI

lol'd irl at this

also it's pretty pathetic ur saying u dont give a **** about clan rankings, just another way how to keep moral up in ur clan, cuz ur obviously slumping and leadership is scattering

even tho i miss fighting u cuz u dont have addy **** like the other **** clans

oh ye and since u dont care about the rankings anymore, u might as well give mm it's "#1 p2p" after declining several times

Good luck FOEOP :D

"give mm its #1 p2p"

lol, this is the whole point.

Still all you care about is a number lol. If you wanna call yourselves it go ahead i dont really give a ****. All my member and i know that if it came to it, on a fair playing field we would smash u in p2p and that is all i care about. If you wanna boast about being a number then go for it.

Maybe that applied in old pvp/bh and clanwars where thats all we had to go out for, but now i dont really care. do as you please.

Also, seeing your spooning with fi in f2p yes2day just shows another example of why mm could not be trusted to war in the wild. I would be more inclined to war any clan but mm in wild tbh, would look foward to it but seeing how much a number written on forums means to you i know you would cheat.

and yes, brb calling hf.

#TEAM-WALLI

lmfao, dont care coz of pull & then topping it off with the lil recruiting bit like u do in all ur topics lately..

it amuses me but at the same time sickens me slightly. strange feeling.

I don't usually respond to topics of this nature, but I felt an overwhelming need to let you know that this is the worst post I've read in a very long time, you effectively made yourself look like a retard and I'm embarassed that your an 'Honoured Member' of this community.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.

"give mm its #1 p2p"

lol, this is the whole point.

Still all you care about is a number lol. If you wanna call yourselves it go ahead i dont really give a ****. All my member and i know that if it came to it, on a fair playing field we would smash u in p2p and that is all i care about. If you wanna boast about being a number then go for it.

Maybe that applied in old pvp/bh and clanwars where thats all we had to go out for, but now i dont really care. do as you please.

Also, seeing your spooning with fi in f2p yes2day just shows another example of why mm could not be trusted to war in the wild. I would be more inclined to war any clan but mm in wild tbh, would look foward to it but seeing how much a number written on forums means to you i know you would cheat.

and yes, brb calling hf.

Lets see if you keep this mentality up when you come out of your slump. If you do, good on you but honestly I think this epiphany is just a excuse not to fight kids whilst your pulls suck.

All my member and i know that if it came to it, on a fair playing field we would smash u in p2p and that is all i care about.

rly? the experience have told me that ur pretty much nothing when it comes to a fair play, especially in wildy. wouldn't be a surprise either as seeing ur clan's leadership is a joke and ur prolly the only one understands wat to do but meh, that's just me and a few people i know from foe

Good luck FOEOP :D

I think I would prefur it in P2P maybe. But, nothing special about F2p loot. I'd rather be ranked :P

Congratz on loot Foe. That's really the true story behind Pures and Pking. To get rich son!!

Untitled5t65345.png