Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

something should be done

well today mm posted a topic about how they caught these scammers in mm ddosing other clan members and foe ts. i think this should go on for a while longer. mm has displayed justice to the pure community for the first time in a long ass time. the pure community has been filled with ddosers and hackers and phishers and keyloggers, and i am honestly sick of it. i think there should be some sort of code of honor or some law against things like this in the pure community. i think clans should catch and investigate these acts and disban these type of people from the pure world and their clans. i also think that pure-warfare should also take part in this and set up the code and honor system and obligate themselves to this and investigate ddosers and hackers and all this type of stuff. please express your opinions about this and support me on this. i think this can possibly make the pure world a better place, and maybe increase our community by alot.

:\

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what when this law is "broken"

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

disbanned from their current clan and reported to pure-warfare for them to decide.

well as i see it the most PW can do is just ban them from forums and clans can blacklist them but its not very hard to change your screen name or make a new pure and rejoin the same clan under a diffrent name/aliaslol

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

disbanned from their current clan and reported to pure-warfare for them to decide.

well as i see it the most PW can do is just ban them from forums and clans can blacklist them but its not very hard to change your screen name or make a new pure and rejoin the same clan under a diffrent name/aliaslol

yes but it will discourage people from breaking it.

:\

Hey pwna fella, you're going to get alot of troll replies and immature replies from 12 year old kids, so just ignore them.

I for one completely agree with you. Not only are they breaking real life laws, but the fact that they are hacking and keylogging computers over a game is pathetic. Even taking the time to learn how to do something like that is pathetic.

I do believe that PW bans known Phishers such as Logan and KJ of Zenith. They have zero-tolerence for phishers.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

This topic has been beaten to death in clan leader section.

PW does NOT care what individual clans allow or tolerate in their own clans, only when it spills on to pure warfare.

This is why unnamed idiot clans have half op phishers.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Why would you even bother posting such a topic?

Do you REALLY think this is going to change? It's not. Too many people do it nowadays, many of them are pures who clan. Quite a few kids have been phished in my clan by the notorious 'Soccermom' of Zenith. I do believe he is no longer there, but he was at the time and nothing was done about it.

If only people kept their fishing ingame...ugh. The harpoon does it's damn job tbh. No need to steal peoples' **** on a pixel game. It's out of hand, people these days need to get some fresh air. Their green cashpile irl shouldn't mean as much as it does to them. ffs

It would take cooperation from a vast majority of clans;

If Tlp, Eop, Zenith decided they didn't want to adhere to the rules, then simply outcast them!

tROLL

But yeah, it's not gonna happen, now theres free-trade its the only way the **** pkers, and failed accounts who can't stake/pk are gonna make money - 30 defence Addy Daddies gonna need more monies for all those Green sets they're losing.

:/

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

This topic has been beaten to death in clan leader section.

PW does NOT care what individual clans allow or tolerate in their own clans, only when it spills on to pure warfare.

This is why unnamed idiot clans have half op phishers.

Yes it has been beaten to death, but your statement that PW doesn't care is unjustified, or Karl wouldn't of made his topic the way he did.

@ Pwna Fella, the fact is certain clans take it more serious than others, which is why I don't see a compromise, PW can only step in so far, although these boards are a place for clans to congregate, without clans PW wouldn't exist, so clans will always have that free hand to decide what they wish to do themselves.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

The facts are, it's never going to stop now. I looked into it and you wouldn't believe how many people RAT and Phish. The entire staff of two top 6 clans phish together and many members of almost every clan phish. The only people who can stop it now is Jagex.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I'm pretty sure every clan deals with that stupid ****. Just in their own way. If you confront them on it ofcourse they will be assholes. Because tbh it is none of your business unless you are a member of that community.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

The facts are, it's never going to stop now. I looked into it and you wouldn't believe how many people RAT and Phish. The entire staff of two top 6 clans phish together and many members of almost every clan phish. The only people who can stop it now is Jagex.

Phishing is retarded, and we can stop it. It means better member education, these kids that phish together are kinda lame tbh lol. Pm me I have an idea.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg