Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med

P0ke N Die

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch. Cant handle the heat?

??

lol im CT DW :P

Obviously Fi and CP are ****** off because they got **** on by a clan just open recently. I would cry too if after 4-5 years my clan was getting raped and isnt in the top 3....

Regardless...Fun day, TBH dont talk **** unless you can back it up, and from how both clans did that means none of you can talk ****.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

??

Obviously Fi and CP are ****** off because they got **** on by a clan just open recently. I would cry too if after 4-5 years my clan was getting raped and isnt in the top 3....

Regardless...Fun day, TBH dont talk **** unless you can back it up, and from how both clans did that means none of you can talk ****.

dw this is just the start :thumbsup:

??

dw this is just the start :thumbsup:

*chuckles* says the clan who has never EVER hit #1 spot in the pure world. after..5 years?

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

??

? lol

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Ignore the flames from Aaron, I'll speak with him. We have no intention of starting a ****-talking-crashing-faggotry rivalry with anybody, we just want to play RuneScape.

do i need to post my logs, buddy?

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Lawson, Jake, R1n and Sean. The four amigos who spend their free time flaming other clans on Pure Warfare for unknown reasons and aren't asked to stop.

P0ke N Die2, I Sh00t U I, Gef0rce242. The three amigos who will close your clan if you don't stop.

I'm actually getting tired now, I apologize to anybody moderating this. I won't respond to this idiot anymore. Thanks for the bumps Sean.

Hey! I only flame when nessecary, I said GJ on your trip today, and the past topics didn't I :thumbsup: ?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Great job control, got a few sets of addy to sell :D

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You gotta love the fights versus Control. Like 30% of our members can't even attack a half of your clan.

Next time, let's set up a pkri without clusters?

But still, congratulations.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave