Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs HF

Milky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hf was just out classed. I wanna see a commentary on this fight.

brb calling CommentaryLowLife. :thumbsup:

He would probably say something like "ok looks like their about even numbers, EOP the under dogs in levels. Let's see what they do here. Oh wow. I love EOP proxy spams. Their know for being uber leet so we'll just see what they do here. Hf is just all over the place. No organisation whatsoever, I'm not biased but **** a main clan. Alright alright, looking good EOP, looking good... An yeah, looks like EOP won that, no attempt to return by hf, and. Yeah, alright that's it. EOP sweeps hf like a broom. Not just any broom that sweep was so flawless they must of been using the nimbus 5000. And, yeah, that's it, love you guys."

seriously lmfao

maulerpixil1-1.gif

obv 4nr

Don't get too cocky now, now I'm not trying to flame but EoP kinda acts like if they own the ftp wild, but eventually you'll have your Downfall and you will slump

-trust me, this type of things happen a lot in the ftp main clan world, just a heads up

-P.S. I have respect for y'all btw, just pointing out a few things :ninja:

-P.S.S I'm talking about your sig

~!@!~Proud Downfall Latin Unit~!@!~
volum2_sig2.png
Downfall since May 11 2010

even foe isnt that retarded than u

i tink mm is mor dummer and retart den any poure clan in da wurld eop is the smurtist

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png