Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Sunday - The Pure Elites

-Adam-

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprising to see EoP trolling the topic already, gratz on your night out FI!

Which eop is trolling this topic idiot? I thought PX closed you already wtf why are you still here trying to cause drama...?

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

OK this topic annoys me...... why? POST SOME RESULTS if you’re going to say FI VS EOP FI VS TLP then actually post more information or you really should not post at all tbh, the reason you post is to inform other people who are not in your clan but in the pure community on how you performed. , No one cares about who you just fought, we care about results did you win or lose? what were the starting and ending opts?

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

OK this topic annoys me...... why? POST SOME RESULTS if you’re going to say FI VS EOP FI VS TLP then actually post more information or you really should not post at all tbh, the reason you post is to inform other people who are not in your clan but in the pure community on how you performed. , No one cares about who you just fought, we care about results did you win or lose? what were the starting and ending opts?

Everything made on this forum turns into flame now. We will not contribute to it.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Not surprising to see EoP trolling the topic already, gratz on your night out FI!

Which eop is trolling this topic idiot? I thought PX closed you already wtf why are you still here trying to cause drama...?

Px cant even pull 20 to a fullout if they wanted to lol

Anyhow

Goodjob fi our fight was intense, your Experience in p2p won it.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

GJ, though I have to agree that more info would be nice... or vids or something to get a clear picture of what happened on the trip. The reason I always check these topics out is to see what FI is up to, not random loot pics. You could at least provide us with something general like "Win/Lose/Draw/Undecided" along with who you fought.

128250368099.gif