Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

shroom lookin'

Shroom

wassup bros ready to own it in the wildy again. I offer incredible loyalty and great dedication and love for whichever clan i'll join :], preferable f2p clan but in the end it will really decide on just what community seems best. just offer what's true of your clan and your members-i want to have a gud time, hopefully no one does that automated response crap anymore lol.

gotten 88 hp & 75 attack since

o, and some pwnage fishing

many mini-wars and prep wars out in the wild would be awesome, please tell me if you do these!

pic;

app.jpg

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Hey Shroom, come check out CP. We are f2p based but have plenty of p2p events during the week for fun like pking luring. We have at least 2-3 big preps per week along with several minis throughout the day. We're very active during the week and members and ranks always willing to help out and just hang out in irc, ts, or ingame. We play to have fun so if you cant attend some events we wont ***** at you because all of us have stuff to do irl. gl with your choice.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Spoke To you on irc.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

#malice

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Try #Inspiration new pure clan opening soon, We mini everyday whenever you wish to, Preps will come when we open maybe a few before, Trips will come possibly next Saturday wouldn't count on it But who knows.

Enormity

[TGG]Shroom? i think you came to one of our trips a few weeks back? Come check us out were f2p based and love doing preps and other f2p events we usually have 3+ events per week for f2p, our community is very nice and chilled out we love to chat on our TS3 and post on the forums. Come check us out :)

www.Zenith-rs.com/forums

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Shroom Join Zenith!

#Zenith on IRC

Www.zenith-rs.com/forums

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Hey shroom long time no see bro.

Well you probably already know who I will suggest and that is Foe but I will tell you why you should join Foe.

I know you will enjoy Foe we do weekly preps sometime we have preps each day of the week. Also most of the preps we have are F2P .(not sure why but they are) As for the mini war part we no longer consider doing mini wars as we can just go pk in the wild. We also do a lot of pking and I mean a lot. Whether we are just messing around in the wild or killing mains we have loads of fun doing it.

Fridays are our usual P2P which are made up of killing mains are a lot of them have bank loot. Sometime we run into masser cc's and maybe even out clans.

Saturday F2P - We mass up and for the first hour we have our fire blast ready to destroy any mains out. For the past couple of weeks we ran into several main clans and kill them all for full rune.

Sunday P2P - Pretty much the same as Saturday.

Pros

- Constant pking

- Weekly preps

- Plenty of loot

- Loads of high levels ready to high you if you get attacked by mains

- Strong active community ( Ts, Irc, and forums)

Cons

- Do not offer minis

- Do not meet requirements

Good luck finding want you are looking for bro. :thumbsup:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012