Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[S]udden [K]nock [O]ut vs [H]os[T]ality p2p mini war

Dripzz

i watched the first 5 seconds after i saw u rush in while in a straight line i closed it out

Sorry, we don't use the 'same old tactics' that every single clan uses when in mini's.

We have unique tactics, that usually gets us the win, even though we have slightly poorer stats

than most other clans, and worse gear.

That will be all, we won 2-0 btw.

et7j47.png

i watched the first 5 seconds after i saw u rush in while in a straight line i closed it out

Sorry, we don't use the 'same old tactics' that every single clan uses when in mini's.

We have unique tactics, that usually gets us the win, even though we have slightly poorer stats

running in straight line in p2p is tactic... wut LOL

u got clumped?????

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

nice quality & spread.

u guys own.

Obviously it didn't affect the overall outcome of the mini, we kept a tight line for the start, AS WE RUSHED

we spread slightly, but we rushed as a unit. Idiot.

et7j47.png

A nice start I suppose. You guys really need to watch those clumps. Get better spreads, nice job sticking to piles from what I saw though. Clumping in p2p is bad, barrage clumps will **** you over in the end.

As Skillzy said, against a good/expeirenced Clan or Team, Your tactic would not work out well in the end. Stay out of clumps in one of the main rules for anything p2p related.

Edit:

Really dissappionted with all your flame today at the mini against WAR, and as you see, clumping does **** you over.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

nice quality & spread.

u guys own.

Obviously it didn't affect the overall outcome of the mini, we kept a tight line for the start, AS WE RUSHED

Miniwar

also what skillzy said

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

All respect is lost for this new clan, u flamed, even tho u lost pretty fast and to easy. I litterally sat every1 that was a rank, and just let people go in and **** around and we still won.

1. Get rid of ur **** talking leader Andrew, he will only bring u down.

2. Dont use tactics like that in ur vid, honestly the dumbest thing i have ever seen on a mini vid, even when i first started mining i knew that a clump is stupid.

3. Dont get cocky, u may win minis against clans that are f2p based, or have never been to a mini, but as soon as u fight, lets say WAR u get smacked and flaming after doesnt make u look any better, u should have said gf, and thank u for the mini and worked on BETTER tactics to improve ur overall mining abilities.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

All respect is lost for this new clan, u flamed, even tho u lost pretty fast and to easy. I litterally sat every1 that was a rank, and just let people go in and **** around and we still won.

1. Get rid of ur **** talking leader Andrew, he will only bring u down.

2. Dont use tactics like that in ur vid, honestly the dumbest thing i have ever seen on a mini vid, even when i first started mining i knew that a clump is stupid.

3. Dont get cocky, u may win minis against clans that are f2p based, or have never been to a mini, but as soon as u fight, lets say WAR u get smacked and flaming after doesnt make u look any better, u should have said gf, and thank u for the mini and worked on BETTER tactics to improve ur overall mining abilities.

They're from a RSPS and upon checking that RSPS's forums; I've found that they are re opening on it.

Good riddens.

Inb412yearold'slisp.

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

nice quality & spread.

u guys own.

stop talking big, this isn't a private server, rushing in a straight line side by side isn't a tactic, it's plain stupidity that you're too stubborn to admit and trying to make it into a tactic that was never there.

SKO is soo stupid they even posted this ****.. we beat them 9-0 and restarted the mini 3 different times because of their damn excuses, go back to private servers.

dipsy.png

hey guys btw this wasnt a legit mini. we beat sko soo many times even with +1 for em and sometimes we beat em 2-1. this is just a compilation of the rounds they won in both the minis that we won 2-1 or 4-1. notice the people in different gear and the new people in the mini this time. honestly this is just sad sko are desperate for members man...

:\

SKO is soo stupid they even posted this ****.. we beat them 9-0 and restarted the mini 3 different times because of their damn excuses, go back to private servers.

couldn't have said it better myself

#Clan-EoP
ZbURU.png

Worse gear? i believe your vidder had full inf and a sol and your guy who won your brid fight had a chaotic staff?? yeah your an idiot.

2zpv5fb.png

purewarfare.png