Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Malice | Just having some fun...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs you guys are so good

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Back for what is rightfully ours.

#1 Med.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

cant believe what yous did to us earlier :/

yo, I'm sorry but.... we waited like 40+ minutes and there was at least 3 scouts at the opts... wtf? I had to take a leak >_>

Looks like you had a fun trip, noice one.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Lost a lot of respect for you after what you did. I hope you enjoyed the 6 F2P loots.

What happened? I have a general idea, but I'd like to hear both sides of the story before I make any inner-clan judgement calls. Give me a PM on IRC, my nick is M4G1CA.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Video has been added.

And Sorry again Ct, but you guys took ages (and like 4 members had to go to the bathroom LOL) while you kept scouting us lol... You should expect any clan to rush you when you take so long for such a small fight lol. We play for fun and quick fights. We don't play to wait 40-60 minutes for just a small 15~ vs 15~ fight that only lasts for 3 minutes.

You can do what ever you want next saturday, if that makes you feel better 0.0 But it won't effect Malice.

heartline8.gif