Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe v Fi ~ P2P

walli

We won 3-1

Round 1 they basically stood in amongst us before attacking and dded on one of our members so we attacked on the basis walking into us is as good as an attack, they demanded redo or they would leave... yea that petty. p.s. we won very comfortably.

Giving in to the blackmail we agreed to redo round 1 and did trash lol, we got beat badtimes. However, as they had a kid with a body which req 30 def to do the quest to get it i thought id be petty and call it 1-1 for them as though it mattered.

Round 3 we attacked, routine and back on form was comfortable win.

Round 4 was dangerous and again, a routine win with some good loot drops, mystic was nice.

Ty for fight and stuff, yes i was annoyed by your petty **** and blackmail lol if you didnt pick tht up in the topic.

Looking forward for the test of Tlp 2morro, cheers.

Kevin didnt put in dangerous round because he died like a bad kid but yea, these 2 rounds show it anyway, 3rd round was a repeat performance.

couple of pics kids threw at me.

110309231714.png

110309231229.png

#TEAM-WALLI

1st

Nice job Foe, they bitched a lot last time we prep'd them too lol

But the difference was that you lost and we won.

Congratulations, FOE. Very nice topic. :thumbsup:

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave