Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Experienced Warrer

Major

For anyone that doesn't know me, I helped increase EO's organization greatly, changing Bravey's losing steak into a winning streak where we would go 5-0 or 4-0 constantly.

Not here to argue that or w/e. Up to you to decide if I am really as decent of a caller as I am. Whether or not I'd help call, I am a very experienced warrer. Good tank. Used to tanking from my tank. Was in higher force for over a year so very experienced at warring.

So anyways, my two acc's are...

[ COMBAT ]: Major Gatsby is level 75.35 [Mage] ASDCRPMU: 60 79 10 77 84 45 99 1

[ COMBAT ]: B A M F 003 is level 66.25 [Melee] ASDCRPMU: 40 80 11 76 80 45 80 1

Plan on getting turmoil on Bamf within a few weeks.

/query Demilict /query Demilict|Away or post here.

#hf-nh, leave a message and I'll get it if I am there.

If no one really cares enough to make the effort to get my intro/app, I can easily stay clanless.

:)

Looking forward to replies

Hey, check out We Are Royalty, close community, fun events just out there to have a good time.

P2p based.

#War-rs

or our site

www.War-rs.webs.com Check us out :) Good luck, and i didnt know sko and eo merged. merges dont usually work out :[

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Check out WAR Man, we'd love to have you :)

http://www.war-rs.webs.com

Or drop by our IRC,

#war-rs

Didn't really know about the merge, Didn't have much respect for SKO honestly, from what I saw of them. Color is cool though :P

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

if you train sum up you can join corrupt pures were f2p based but also go out p2p

visit us at:

#clan-cp

www.cp-rs.com

hope to see ya

edit:

you just need 1 str lvl to meet he corrupt pures reqs are 85+range/str +75 str/range

2cgjyaf.jpg

b5sb45.png

14punch.png

Go to Malice and avoid the trouble of pedos, for we don't pedo our own kin.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You seemed chill in EO, and you did help them greatly, check out negative if you wish. I'd prefer to talk to you 1 on 1 to really say how we could benefit you and vice versa so if you're interested. query [-]Andy|Ibeat

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Im glad to know you saved Bravez from noobyness. Obviously you feel like you are excelled in warring and etc, hopefully its true.

Stop by #negative and get to know our community maing. We'll be glad to welcome you. :)

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Hi,

You seem like a really cool guy and with that kinda experience behind you, any clan would be lucky to have you =P

Well, you can come check out Negative (#Negative) and see how you like it. It's a pretty chill place, great fun to hang out and in terms of clan events and stuff, we're really getting there. It'd be great if we could have someone like you come along, not just as an extra op or something, but also as someone who can contribute to the clan and as someone we can get to know. But yeh, I guess the choice is yours, but we'd be overjoyed if you decide to join us. (Don't go clanless)

P.S - Mafia has been talking about you non-stop for the last couple of weeks. Apparently, he thinks you're 70% Mafia. He gave Andy the same rating when he joined Shocked (Ask him via PM, it's a tedious ranking system)

Thanks for all the responses. And I didn't mean to sound to cocky or great tbh. I was kinda smashed when I posted this last night. I'll look through them all today and in the future.

And about HF, ye I know they hit pures a lot. I just remember being in HF ts when T A N K cried, "omg TLP pulled max cc again"