Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Every Mountain Has it's Peak

aTommy

^Listen to this while you read^

Well, what can i say? Its been one hell of journey Zenith, my friends. But, every mountain has its peak. Even Zenith.

There comes a time where something has to come to an end. As of now our Staff is extremely inactive because of IRL issues. We've had one hell of a journey, from the #1 LPC to the #1 MPC. We have accomplished so much in this short span of a runescape career. Clans thought we would close within weeks of opening, but we proved them completely wrong. We showed that we can dominate, that we were not some "New" clan that would close within a week, we changed our ways, from dominating the BH/PvP era, To the new wilderness. We have the type of the Community that no other clan has out there. We Are Zenith, and Zenith will always be in our heart. I hope you guys don't forget that. We will always hang out together when you come on the computer. I want you guys to mainly stick with each other. Idle in #Zenith forever.

We have had our ups, downs, and peaked the spot we wanted to. We Accomplished so much, and that is something I Don't want people to forget. We have gone through our rivalries, and won a majority of them. It wouldn't be that, if it wasn't for those Dedicated, Most Loyal, Active, and astonishing members we have.

The reason for our Closure, is simply because our Ranks want to move on with life. A majority of us have played this game for 4+ Years. We have been leaders/members of other clans and learned from them. Personally, i have a lot of School Work to catch on, Lawson has college, and Logan wants to quit Runescape, and Josh (Armin) doesn't want to play runescape either and is a huge factor in why he quit Zenith because it was just too much for him and couldn't deal with it. He just wanted to be able to come on and not have to worry about a clan that he has to lead and be on all day worrying what would happen if he wasn't active enough to lead his clan.

Our staff just doesn't have enough time to keep Zenith alive anymore. We know we are doing fine right now and there is no reason for closing the clan. Its just that its too much for us and too much commitment to be on all week and lead Zenith.

All of the staff just want to be able to enjoy playing whenever we feel like it and not have the trouble worrying about whats going on with Zenith if we aren't on the computer. We just aren't active enough to do it any longer. We know for a fact that you don't want us to close down but we believe this is the best option for us. Some of you might say "Why don't you just pass the clan down to someone else?". We don't want to do this because we don't want Zenith to be the next clan to die off like the rest of the clans that do this. We want to let Zenith rest if piece forever and know that we have accomplished something great and look back at it.

I want you to have in your heart and you know you were about apart of Zenith and will be apart of us until you quit Runescape. I want you to always show the pride of Zenith ~ THE HIGHEST POINT!

So basically we have decided to shut the doors of Zenith and know we have accomplished so much and couldn't have done it without you members.

I love each and everyone of you, and you know that.~

Here are a few quotes of our Staff Members:

Josh:

Well we have had one hell of an Adventure, from 15 Man Pulls to Pulling 90 Men today? I know I ****** Up, hardcore. I’m proud to lead a clan for the past 12 Months. We accomplished anything, that NO Other Clan Has Accomplished. We had the maximum amount of fun. For those who were here since day one, you know the blood, sweat, and tears I fought for this clan to keep it alive. I honestly am proud to have been a major part of this clan, and you will be in our hearts. Wherever, you guys go I Will follow. Those loyal and dedicated, I have nothing to say to you, then to say that your performance paid off. Those, who know who you, are, and then my friend, you have accomplished something that I Will admire in my heart.

Just a few Shout Out’s:

Neil- You were probably the only reason why I would even consider leading a clan again. Your dedicated and loyalty, proved me wrong. Love You!

Lawson – Greatest person I have ever met on this game: So dedicated, so amazing, so relaxed, and absolutely so hard. You will always be in my heart.

Ryan- Probably the closest person, I have ever been to on the internet. You DID SOOO Much for this clan. You are truly one Amazing Person.

Logan – You are one hell of an dedicated member. You joined this clan and worked your way to the top. I know me and you have had our past, but hopefully things will get better in the bright future.

There are simply too much people to sit here and write about. Those people, know who you are.

With Love,

Josh Proud Of Leader

Lawson:

The first day i joined Zenith i had alot of expectations for Zenith, I knew we were going to go far. Its been a tough year with alot of ups and down but the community has never change its always been fun and a pleasure to be in even when we were loosing. Right now us ranks are far to inactive to keep the clan up and going I've personally got college and life to deal with. I'm going to remeber this past year for a long time Zenith has been the best clan i have ever been apart of and i have made some great long lasting freinds.

Logan:

There Never is a good Time to Close its never really an option it just happens. I promised every member I would try my hardest to keep us going with or without josh or ryan or any rank I would be there today I promised everyone an amazing trip we would go out and show the world we are the #1 med clan and we did that. IM proud of the people I have met here I am proud of the clans we have smashed im proud to say im warlord of Zenith. We spe

(21:13:31) <[Z]Logan\0wl> Us Zenith ? A clan that was just some Lpc that pulled 15 ? Do all that 1 year of faimly my friends I love each and every one of you.

Zack:

Ey, guys its Zack. Since im not good at making motivational topics so here goes. Being in zenith my experience has increased a lot, thanks to lawson and ryan for teaching me all this lilguy ****, i'll never forget the great community zenith had/still has and how we changed from being 70s too level 80s-90s, this clan has developed a lot during this past year and i hope each and every one of you to make the right desicion and go do what you really want to do. Play runescape if you like or go quit because all that matters is that we achieved #1. Zenith is like a family to me and everyone of you deserve a big clap. Love ~Zack/Hodgez <-- better rank then logan LOL!

Jake:

Hey, guys, it's Jake/Cpt here. I never thought this day would come - the day where we reached the peak of the clan mountain. Zenith was probably my funnest Runescape experience. No clan I have ever joined was ever like it. We had our laughs, our arguments, our celebrations and our hardships, but in the end we were all one, big family. It's been a ******* honour fighting along side each andeveryone one of you. Zenith will always be in my heart, memories and dreams. Even though the clan may be closing, the spirit of the clan will live on for eternity. Zenith - The highest point.

Ashton:

My time in Zenith... I lead Josh, the former leader, in a clan called Relentless Pure's before Zenith was around. RP later closed, and Josh was going to open a clan called Zenith with some friends, he asked me to join, and of course I did. I loved the clan from the start. Going through the ups and downs, I was there as they went through ranks, I was there through it all. I spent most of my time as the site maker and as a mentor to other ranks. I didn't want to lead the clan because I felt it was their job not mine. Later on, I decided to take on Co-Leader and help out for a little bit. I stepped down after a few months due to RL issues. I've met a lot of people in Zenith and I've learned a lot of stuff that'll help me in life. Will I miss this clan? Hell yes. Do I want to carry on with it? Hell no. I don't have the time to help them. Busy with MMA and Football, the only thing i can do is wish them luck. Some of our goals set in the beginning was to pull 70+ people and to survive for a year. Today, it was our 1st year anniversary, and we peaked at a high of 100 people. Destroying the pure world. But, all of the ranks can agree that life has to be put before RS. So that's whats happening. Through the ups and downs of watching this clan, it's finally coming to an end. I will miss each and every one of you in Zenith. All of you have affected this clan. Zenith will forever stay in my heart, I will miss it. R.I.P Zenith<3

Grayson:

Ever since I joined Zenith towards the beginning of the clan, to today I have gotten so much more experienced, I used to use lobsters in f2p and now I'm #1 tank... LOL maybe not the second part but yeah. This clan has been my family and will NEVER be forgotten. I've made so many friends, and had many great times and laughs. I'm very depressed about everything but also happy we reached our goal, and I'm proud to be apart of the history. I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS CLAN AND HAVE NO REGRETS. ZENITH WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, IT WILL REST IN PEACE IN THE HALL OF FAME, EVERYTHING WE'VE DONE FROM DAY 1 WAS LEADING UP TO THIS MOMENT, AND HERE IT IS. I LOVE YOU ALL<3

Again guys, the staff loves all of you and are proud to say that we have been apart of something great, Zenith.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

Let Zenith rest in piece,

Love,

Ryan/Hormone

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess it's real... Urmm well, I always kinda liked you (apart from when I lead CPR, you guys were asses to war with >.< running at us with nothing on but bronze hatchets gurrrr) but yeh, sad to see you leave the clan scene just as you were building momentum. Good luck in what ever any of you do in the future, and what ever clans any of you decide to join.

Was a pretty successful clan, had some decent members but was heavily occupied by some of the dumbest kids on the internet and scum bags in general. I'm kind of upset that now they'll be dispersed among many clans.

Lawson was the best leader in Z and Jake was the best member. I own.

I'd be more sad if it wasn't for your clan's attitude I have seen on weekends.

Less competition is always bad I guess, good luck in real life to those who move on.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png