Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Every Mountain Has it's Peak

aTommy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a mountain, more like a small hill. An unnoticeable hill at that. One that could be easily mistaken for a speed-bump of sorts.

You didn't mention the two founders of Zenith anywhere in the topic :x

Stop talking no namer. Go back to your ****** community and ****** members.

*****. Don't **** with Zenith.

Retired March 2012

Sir, I do not mean to disrespect their legacy, believe me they will be leaving a mark on pure clanning history. Though, I suppose it more closely resembles a stain. I just mean to say that they really haven't accomplished much and what they did accomplish was the result of shady dealings.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

mr P0ke N die

Proud Founder of Calamity (2007)

Proud Founder of Fearless (2008)

^ Zenith closed those **** clans this is like your 5th one and its going to end with 20 pulls zenith went out in style by kicking your ass all day.

And mafia you lead a bunch of level 50s around in studded chaps and lose to clans like EF.

Not much i have to say to you sir.

J1FyQ.png

mr P0ke N die

Proud Founder of Calamity (2007)

Proud Founder of Fearless (2008)

^ Zenith closed those **** clans this is like your 5th one and its going to end with 20 pulls zenith went out in style by kicking your ass all day.

And mafia you lead a bunch of level 50s around in studded chaps and lose to clans like EF.

Not much i have to say to you sir.

Again, it is not my intention to stir up trouble but if what ex-Zenith staff has been saying is true and this is your 1 year anniversary (It is not, we opened Zenith nearly two years ago) then Zenith would've opened on March of 2010. They would never have been able to compete with Calamity (2007) or Fearless (2008).

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

Not going to pretend I liked you to recruit your members, I always disliked you and your leadership. You got yourselves into a gritty rivalry and I guess you couldn't handle the heat. You know what they say about the kitchen! I'm a little upset that we won't ever get to fight you again, good luck with your real-life or whatever you do now.

RIP Z

CT Killed Clan count: 1

sadly these two cannot read, we did not close from ct, infact we did beat them x5 today. this clan was a great community to be in, forever missed.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I'm going to have class and not flame. I was never the one to flame I was always influenced by CT's impulsive trolling to flame.

However on this topic we should be keeping it clean for the sacred closing of an amazing clan who will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. It's been a long ride I love you guys so much we will always be remembered as the #1 MPC.

We've come a long way and I hold all of you close to my heart. <333

This community will never die, we will remain a group of friends forever. Now all Zenith members will disperse into the pure community making our own mark, while still staying on huge family/community.

#Zenith forever and always <3

I love you guys,

Grayson

(This is not goodbye!)

Mrywu.png

I'm going to have class and not flame. I was never the one to flame I was always influenced by CT's impulsive trolling to flame.

However on this topic we should be keeping it clean for the sacred closing of an amazing clan who will never be forgotten.

R.I.P. It's been a long ride I love you guys so much we will always be remembered as the #1 MPC.

We've come a long way and I hold all of you close to my heart. <333

This community will never die, we will remain a group of friends forever. Now all Zenith members will disperse into the pure community making our own mark, while still staying on huge family/community.

#Zenith forever and always <3

I love you guys,

Grayson

(This is not goodbye!)

I support this post, to the fullest. Grayson, you've always been my favorite squid. Even more so than Inu. #Omni would be proud.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

Rip, i love you guys, you will be missed :(

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS