Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TR Declare p2p fullout on WAR

Roman

Tribulation vs WAR  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win if accepted?

• Tribulation
    • We Are Royalty

Why are you kids INSISTING on a rivalry? No, we're not "scared", we're not "bad", and we don't "team"

Roman is just an inconsiderate dictator and makes his members believe things that he wants them to believe.

We do not want a rivalry, we want to have fun, why can't you just chill with the flame and ask for run ins on sunday?

We never teamed with havoc, and never will. Loki is a troll as seen in posts above ^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, Loki being a troll, and Roman being a gullible dictator, he was easily trolled into thinking we are friends, allies, buttbuddies, WHATEVER, with havoc and that we team. (LOL)

I don't see how you can say we team or "will" team when you have CPR crash the fights.

I just joined WAR and I'm very dissapointed that we are the #1 most hated MPC, when we are trying to avoid nerd fights and rivalries.

Roman, take your business elsewhere, we're trying to have fun. You're "Wasting our time" because accepting a prep with your clan so you can clam #1 MPC or whatever is dumb.

Meet us in the wildy kiddos, and don't bring your boyfriends because IF you do I'll just have my 6'4 Black Pirate boyfriend clear out the whole thing.

1V1, We don't call anybody unless you do first and we get crashed.... So yeah GOOOD LUCK BRO.

WAR isn't the most hated MPC. Control is. Duh.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are you kids INSISTING on a rivalry? No, we're not "scared", we're not "bad", and we don't "team"

Roman is just an inconsiderate dictator and makes his members believe things that he wants them to believe.

We do not want a rivalry, we want to have fun, why can't you just chill with the flame and ask for run ins on sunday?

We never teamed with havoc, and never will. Loki is a troll as seen in posts above ^^^^^^^^^^^

Also, Loki being a troll, and Roman being a gullible dictator, he was easily trolled into thinking we are friends, allies, buttbuddies, WHATEVER, with havoc and that we team. (LOL)

I don't see how you can say we team or "will" team when you have CPR crash the fights.

I just joined WAR and I'm very dissapointed that we are the #1 most hated MPC, when we are trying to avoid nerd fights and rivalries.

Roman, take your business elsewhere, we're trying to have fun. You're "Wasting our time" because accepting a prep with your clan so you can clam #1 MPC or whatever is dumb.

Meet us in the wildy kiddos, and don't bring your boyfriends because IF you do I'll just have my 6'4 Black Pirate boyfriend clear out the whole thing.

1V1, We don't call anybody unless you do first and we get crashed.... So yeah GOOOD LUCK BRO.

Oh control's an official clan? Thought you were a masser cc o.O

Mrywu.png

Oh control's an official clan? Thought you were a masser cc o.O

Time to just walk away from this topic...

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

104 User(s) are reading this topic (77 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

104 people should be smoking kush right now, and not worrying about this topic. Im one of them, brb. :)

thekingu.png

104 User(s) are reading this topic (77 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

104 people should be smoking kush right now, and not worrying about this topic. Im one of them, brb. :)

I'm procrastinating writing 2 essays

Feels bad man

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

gotta love all the trolls on this topic

^ I love them too. I'm thinking about, sending them secret admirer notes. ;o don't tell.

Was that supposed to be funny or a troll? Because you just like a dumb ****.

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

gotta love all the trolls on this topic

^ I love them too. I'm thinking about, sending them secret admirer notes. ;o don't tell.

Was that supposed to be funny or a troll? Because you just like a dumb ****.

Obviously it's the truth *******....... >.> I want to send them notes about how amazing they are in my eyes.... ( Notice sarcasm kiddie )

1324345218-PhRy.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

We Are Royalty are a cool clan.

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

We Are Royalty are a cool clan.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

It was declined, so no use for it anymore.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice