Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Same old people, same old clans

`Rage

As the years went by in the early pure clan days you never thought about everything that could be done as being done or even being possible to being accomplished, that goes with the clans and people that you would fight and be with in the pure community, you never knew or took a guess who would be alive this point in the future.

But right now as I see it and have seen it for years now, its all wrapped up and done so well that your just beating a dead horse over and over again. What do I mean? I take a look at every single clan that's been consistently relevant and consistently open and all those clans have been open for 3+ years. After hearing several clans closing during my away time is just another reminder that new clans just can't get it done and never will because that's just how things have ever been and its going to be that way for the rest of RS time.

And to me, there a lot of things that this tells us. One, I have to say that every single person that's representing their clans currently have no idea how absolutely ridiculous and utterly USELESS their banter, flames and attempts to make EACHOTHER'S CLANS look bad has been for the past 3-5 years. Especially now, there's more idiocy and awful trolling that's not even clever or funny like it used to be.

To the best example currently a new clan called "control" im especially targeting them because as we all know they're making a useless attempt to make cp look bad but their an exception because they're a new clan and ought to know their place because they're just going end up being yet another example why new clans just can't do it.

So how do you do get it done? Just don't be stupid and make the biggest mistake that every single clan that just couldn't get it done for longer than a year and say the wrongs things to the wrong set of clans, play with your heads held high and nothing more because otherwise you're going up against an entire clan's 5+ years legacy vs virtually nothing. And I say this for any new clan that's ever started **** with any old clan out there because they know what happened in the end

The clans who did this right were Zenith, malice, tgg and some others i forgot about because they closed for other reasons than being a piece of shit cancerous clan who deservedly closed and we all know who they were

Besides that, to eop and cp, to mm and foe and whoever else has some sort of legacy behind their clan that fuel them to make useless attempts to kill eachother's clan outside of runescape ingame, it just won't work.

So basically what im saying is, and this is me talking from what I've just barely taken a peek at the pure world now since i've been gone, that all flames or just malicious stupidity should not even be attempted anymore between old clans

I'm not saying that there's nothing ever left to prove or a fight that's never going to not be fought but goddamn if everyone could just be decent again and treat this exclusive fellowship that way it should be treated until the very end because we've all been open for too long now to even think about slumping in any shape or form because EVERY single current clan right now open that's relevant virtually CANNOT be closed or CANNOT be slumped to death. Yet im still seeing the trolling, the phishing, the scandals, spying real or not they should just be thought about more instead of going on doing it for the sake of trying to make a clan look bad

If we compare earth's physics and how an apple falls from the tree, the next thing is going to be how things are decided in this small exclusive untouchable pure world. Current clans=the best, every other clan has to shut up and become apart of us instead of making the pure world worse than it is. And for the ones in these clans have to address their own issues and what they feel are issues instead of attacking other clans for what they're allowed to do bad or not.

Rivalries are all good but they are battles best fought in-game rather not even considered anywhere else

For discussion's sake post what you think on seeing the same 6 clans that are left

Notes observed: read later in thread my meaning of "legacy" and I don't represent cp as of now so don't think I am cp, just using examples currently going on in the present and in the past aswell

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you my friend are a true legend

Edit: In Zenith we only played with clans we know we could beat, and it was different in both servers such as Chaotic. We toke advantage of our pulls and steam rolled them. Of course, Chaotic didn't close because of us, and closed due to arguments of leadership, but "Closing" Clans is never a good thing because its less competition. The amount of bull **** that goes around with Control is absolutely amazing. Filled with a bunch of idiots, who think DOXing, and brute forcing every possible clan forum for leadership access amazes me. Personally, Zeniths Leadership section on forums was filled with a bunch of troll topics, and we talked about most things in staff channel and audio. I see clans posting things in there leadership boards that should be kept more private. Of course im not here to say what to do and not what to do, but its more of a suggestion to keep your clan safe.

Anyways back to the DOXing, calling people at 3 am and calling there dad is really low (Control). Of course i really don't bother with Runescape anymore after realizing the amounts of idiots that portray this game and the amount of idiots that roam around here. To be honest, I really don't think many members understand the amount of stress and time a clan needs, and being part of big and major clans, most ranks understand that. As a result, most clan leaders direct flame towards other clans to boost confidence and write propaganda topics in "Clan Warfare" and "Clan Discussion," which are supported with nothing more then a bunch of trolls that comment.

In all honestly, I think Pure Warfare is just filled with the same people over and over again that just troll and so on. This isn't the admins fault, and personally i have seen changes to the way the staff act and the new mods. They really don't take **** for anything, and Omni and Anthoni are just locking topics to end this.

Coming from the Past Experience of a Clan leader, I know what goes on in the Leader section of these forums and they are all trolls to be honest. If an Admin such as Karl makes a topic, the topic sway's from Rules Of The Pure Community, to stupid and pointless things that involves ones rivalries.

I know for a fact, Leaders like to keep and portray a positive image for there clans, and making topics saying Clan A won then Clan B won is a way to boost and the topics are supported by members of that clan etc.

The End of the Pure Community is Coming, few more years, Quit This Game, Move On, and Prosper In Life. The only reason I still come across these forums and on Rs Occasionally is talk to my Ex-Members and thats usually having laughter and trolling tinychats etc.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

I read the whole post, and i understand what your saying.

Trully looking at other clans, the new ones coming up i see poor leadership, leaders that aimlessly flame, doing this causing hate upon their clan and eventually closing them.

I do feel the pure community has been **** for a while, i look at clan disc, and some1 makes a topic that is ment to be srs, and u get some idiot trolls that arent even good anymore, the jokes they make dont even make sense anymore and should just be banned from this site.

Trolling doesnt help the pure community look good to any1 thats looking to join PW, doesnt make any1 feel like clanning anymore, and it does nothing to close a clan anyways.

Hopefully no trolls post on this topic, but i wouldnt be surprised.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Also i think new clans have a chance to make it, but it depends on how the leaders do it, if they take the outlook on the clanning world as "My clans the best" well they will get a rude awakening from the other clans that are around, and most likely wont like that they have some hard competition, and will close.

If they take the aspect of Win or lose, we will learn and grow, they will be a clan that will last. This is how i feel the older clans started, they learned from other clans, or just learned from fighting each other and have continued to learn instead of taking that "My clans the best" route.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I didn't read much of it but I did see that you said "Zenith did it right". For that, I disagree with everything in the topic :x

Edit: It just kind of just seem like an attack on Control

Edit: I just read more of this topic and I will edit my post in the morning!

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

i agree to some of this topic but what i dont agree with is how you can say zenith was the clan to do it right. for along time zenith leadership phished other clans and named them soccermom. With fairytale aka josh knowing about this he still did nothing afaird of losing members. so how can u talk about other clans and **** with ddosing flaming hacking scamming when the one clan you said did it right was the one clan who did it 100% wrong. They targeted Chaotic alot and got over 9 people. Bluntly i see this as another topic to stab at another clan and then cover it up so people dont notice.

One thing i hate the most is hypocrits. plus people who feed into bullshiit

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

i dont see what the fuss with flaming/ddosing/phishing really is..

have you ever looked into main communities? look how strong that competition, and look how much worse they are.

:\

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Control do have a legacy!

they have like the five failed dead clans of P0ke and D1e behind them l0l

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Not enough people play the game for what it really is anymore... honour has left the building.

Over half of all current pures are completely botted accounts these days. People care as much about clans as they do for the game.

I understand your outsiders point of view, but standing back the real reason the pure world is stuck in limbo is because the wild was removed from the game for 3 years. People haven't gotten over it, and they most likely won't until a new generation of scapers takes over.

Notice how you'd never see a post like this before february 1st. Things are getting slightly better, just takes time.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I think you came across as a complete idiot in this post.

You made a huge text wall to express your disgust at how much trolling, flaming and disrespect goes on in the pure community these days, while at the same time having many unsubtle digs at control. I don't know why you're comparing yourself to clans with legacies when the only legacy your clan has is the few months where you mass recruited like crazy to take #1, only to get knocked down and humiliated very quickly after.

I think control more than has the ability to overtake CP. The general member intelligence seems to be much higher over there. And as for warning them not to **** off "relevant" clans, i'd say you made that same mistake by pissing us off when you had your 10 minutes of fame.

I'm not saying that there's nothing ever left to prove or a fight that's never going to not be fought but ******* if everyone could just be decent again and treat this exclusive fellowship that way it should be treated until the very end because we've all been open for too long now to even think about slumping in any shape or form because EVERY single current clan right now open that's relevant virtually CANNOT be closed or CANNOT be slumped to death.

Really? Because i'm pretty sure in january you were pulling 110+ to trips, and by the end of february you were pulling 50s. Fortunately for CP we're now focusing on MM, but we could so easily have continued to destroy your clan. Hell, your own councils shared their forum accounts for 5m and didn't even get demoted. Your clan is/was so close to dying, it wouldn't take much more effort on our part to make it happen.

tl;dr of my post: This whole topic aimed at Ct saying "watch out we're bigger than you" applies to you in the exact same way.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

worked 4 us when we were about lol clans dont know when to stfu and when they slump every clan they talked **** about just ensures they stay slumped till they die

i agree to some of this topic but what i dont agree with is how you can say zenith was the clan to do it right. for along time zenith leadership phished other clans and named them soccermom. With fairytale aka josh knowing about this he still did nothing afaird of losing members. so how can u talk about other clans and **** with ddosing flaming hacking scamming when the one clan you said did it right was the one clan who did it 100% wrong. They targeted Chaotic alot and got over 9 people. Bluntly i see this as another topic to stab at another clan and then cover it up so people dont notice.

One thing i hate the most is hypocrits. plus people who feed into bullshiit

Like I said i barely knew what happened to zenith along the way but they did open with great people leading it and thought they would be around longer than they did because they never thought they were the **** after beating x top clan

You made a huge text wall to express your disgust at how much trolling, flaming and disrespect goes on in the pure community these days, while at the same time having many unsubtle digs at control. I don't know why you're comparing yourself to clans with legacies when the only legacy your clan has is the few months where you mass recruited like crazy to take #1, only to get knocked down and humiliated very quickly after.

I think control more than has the ability to overtake CP. The general member intelligence seems to be much higher over there. And as for warning them not to **** off "relevant" clans, i'd say you made that same mistake by pissing us off when you had your 10 minutes of fame.

I'm not saying that there's nothing ever left to prove or a fight that's never going to not be fought but ******* if everyone could just be decent again and treat this exclusive fellowship that way it should be treated until the very end because we've all been open for too long now to even think about slumping in any shape or form because EVERY single current clan right now open that's relevant virtually CANNOT be closed or CANNOT be slumped to death.

Really? Because i'm pretty sure in january you were pulling 110+ to trips, and by the end of february you were pulling 50s. Fortunately for CP we're now focusing on MM, but we could so easily have continued to destroy your clan. Hell, your own councils shared their forum accounts for 5m and didn't even get demoted. Your clan is/was so close to dying, it wouldn't take much more effort on our part to make it happen.

tl;dr of my post: This whole topic aimed at Ct saying "watch out we're bigger than you" applies to you in the exact same way.

yo mexican! :thumbsup:

You completely misunderstood the point of my thread, nor am I attacking any clan that doesn't desreve to be used as typical example because we all know who's clans were bunched in with most of these closures, and to your post

most of that is completely fine, that's ingame business that has nothing to do with anything on here and thats normal competitive trash talk and not anything else and im going offtopic here but i could have said the same exact thing to eop back when cp was #1.

The point of this thread is to say that it's pointless to close a clan that's been around too long, because every dog has their day and you know what its eop's days for now but like time and time again things can change quickly and the newer clans have yet to show an attitude that isn't what caused them to close, it's happened too many times now and for none of these leaders to understand that and have closed and failed way too many people in the pure world has gotten us here with 6-7 clans competing

Dont start anything beyond that, I'm just stating an observation and discussing it here and using examples of current clans and dead clans, as if I have the time to care about whether my clan is great or not because i know they'll be around which is all that matters

Alright i probably used the wrong word in "legacy" what "legacy" a clan has would mean basically is that it has too many core members and loyal members built over the years that are almost never shuffled around the pure world, only few times you have your guys make a mistake and come back to the clan eventually.

Obviously having a nice history and longevity does help your clan but the presumption here is that none of that matters and every clan has the right to compete in base of in-game warring but sometimes that just not enough to stay open long enough to compete long enough consistently because of what a newer clan has is too many clan hoppers in there for the first few rides and get off and join back to an older clan

My question here aswell would be why do you think that happens? Take a look back and you'd know what im talking about

If you think this topic is anything but a subtle flame against Control then you are wrong. You Rage, you are an idiot. You're telling me that my decisions have drove my clan into the ground? Take a look in the mirror mate. Your leadership decided to start phishing and hacking pures for defence. Where did that take you? It took you from 100+ pulls to a 9 pull on a friday.

It is not Control that has started **** with a clan that they can't handle, it is you that has started **** with something you can't ******* handle. Take a look at the track Record Rage, the internet is a dangerous place. You started this when Leech and Leet walked into my channel and tried to impersonate my to phish my members. Don't tell me I started this, maybe you're just misinformed.

The reality is, your clan will pay for the mistakes of your leadership. And I'm not blind, Corrupt Pures pull 20+ what we do and have a 10+ combat average on us, we aren't going to beat you on the field. But the wizards will make sure that you pay for your crimes against the Pure Community.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

When did i try and hack your members you retard? Your proof is false, the hostname you provided did not match the hostname i had, next time you want to make assumptions make sure you have proof that is not fake.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP