Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Saturday

I_Sh00t_U_I

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

On the 26th March 2011, Control set out with our eyes on some tastey lootations from the med scene. We went undefeated today but didn't really get much action, only having four fights. We peaked at 53 People for this F2P trip and got some nice loot. Today, we also paid tribute to our fallen rivals Zenith and dedicated the last part of the trip to them. I truly enjoyed our rivalry and hope that one day you may re-open to fight us again!

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Fatality

We started our day off with a brave rush against heavily opted Fatality. At this point in our trip, we had really low numbers as our latecomers were straggling behind. We rushed into a scattered Fatality and did some major work, clearing them from the battlefield. The fight lasted a good few minutes but was over when we pushed Fatality out of the altar. Good fight! We know Fatality had 55 when they rushed DF and so I'm guessing they had around 50 when we rushed. Please confirm via PM if this is incorrect.

CT Starting - 43

FI Starting - 50?

CT Ending - 30

FI Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Exiled Force

We caught Exiled Force crashing a low-level run in and thought we'd lend a hand to Negative by anti-crashing. We rushed in and cleared pink capes and then left the battlefield. We also ran into EF+DF by accident shortly after but we thought it was WAR, sorry!

CT Starting - 50

EF Starting - 25?

CT Ending - 0

EF Ending - 0.

h1cJY.png

Control vs Fatality

Our last fight of the day was against Fatality. We were heavily outnumbered with it being 43v55 initially but 13 or so Negative turned up to make the fight matched options and so we decided to fight. Fatality hit us on log in which was a real disadavantage to us but we managed to pull it back and win the fight comfortably. Thanks FI!

CT Starting - 58

FI Starting - 55

CT Ending - 40

FI Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Images

Pictures:

110326151851.png

110326151901.png

110326151928.png

110326151954.png

110326152048.png

110326152101.png

110326152203.png

110326152206.png

110326155628.png

110326155631.png

110326164738.png

110326164847.png

110326164852.png

110326165045.png

110326165145.png

110326165230.png

110326165252.png

110326170939.png

Ty for the fights guys was really fun ^^ & Hope you enjoyed the topic ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GF

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

You crashed our fight in the beginning. We had just cleared WAR, Df?, and EF.

We had 15 left before CP crashed, and only like 5 of your 10 members left could attack our high levels. Oh wait, excuse me, "30."

The only time you beat us is when we had a legit fight by spider village. Congratulations.

Edit: wait, you teamed with negative for the last run in? Nvm, wasn't legit, just pathetic.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

what a terrible clan, respect wise.

Zenith closed and u still flame them, pathetic.

Poke fix your clan, because this is going to end up like calamity, closed 7 times, b4 u realize ur a ......

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Good fights guys was fun. Also start training it's hard to attack your members 25- wild. Like being honest you fight like half our clan every time we see you because our 85+ cb members have hard time attacking anyone after your High Levels die.

Didn't know you teamed with another clan to fight us it's kinda disappointing, but good fight once again. :thumbsup:

LOL! Who still plays this game

EF did well.

CT Starting - 50

EF Starting - 25?

CT Ending - 0

EF Ending - 0.

good job ct.

Last few pictures have people not in your cc.

Don't forget to add them to the fight it was in, give them credit as well.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

We had 15 left before CP crashed, and only like 5 of your 10 members left could attack our high levels. Oh wait, excuse me, "30."

The only time you beat us is when we had a legit fight by spider village. Congratulations.

Edit: wait, you teamed with negative for the last run in? Nvm, wasn't legit, just pathetic.

The first fight, well we heard you crashed so we did, and there is actually someone that vidded (isn't online atm) that has footage of you having 5 on the battlefield and us having 20-30 before we told everyone to log as cp were crashing, Goodfight anyways.

More vids will be up shortly.

The first fight, well we heard yous crashed so we did, and they is actually someone that vidded (isn't online atm) that had footage of yous having 5 on the battlefield and us having 20-30 before we told everyone to log as cp were crashing, Goodfight anyways.

More vids will be up shortly.

Actually, WAR was at altar, then Negative or DF came, then we had around 35-40 people left when you guys dropped in. We had about 15 people, including myself, who couldn't attack but like 5-6 of your higher levels :\.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

LOL quit ur excuses we scouted you first time with 55 in ur cc

anyways u got what you had coming for you! calling us a random clan and getting banged out twice

fagg

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

I'm impressed control, nice pull. Looks like you had fun. Christopher Daly #1

I don't understand the people posting on this topic about you guys flaming Zenith, I don't see it but you can flame Zenith all you want, if it makes ya feel good or something ;)

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg