Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why are PK trips done in Clan wars?

Hero Specs

Why arent all clan wars that take place in the wild, replaced by clan wars fights in dangerous clan wars? That'd largely remove crashing, invites, and the drama that the weekend trips bring about cheating and ****, and u could have designated people to stand in the corner or whereever so the clan could loot their winnings.

Thoughts?

deathrowbannerv2.jpg

Because that's completely retarded.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

On a real note: There's an essence of pking in the wilderness that just can't be replaced by Clan wars. There's the uncertainty of what's going to happen, the thrill that only the wilderness can provide.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

because clans want to give the impression they are "pkin" and not dedicating their 2hours on a saturday to hunt and fight another runescape clan

I understand what you're trying to say, but part of the thrill of this game is catching another clan by surprise or whatever.

Afterall all, clan wars "preps" are just practice for the real deal each weekend.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

not as fun

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

How do you prevent invites by just moving a fight to dangerous clan wars? Invites are in the clan chat seeing how no clan is dumb enough to leave their clan chat unlocked during a trip.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

people think if they pretend it matters then they will seem oldschool and will therefore be superior to new players

A little to far Sir.

I believe the wilderness is more popular because of all the variables involved in it compared to clan wars

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS