Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Imagine

How much different do you guys think our weekend trips would be if we didn't have spies and every clan stuck to like 1-15 for their trips.

Like do you guys think that would be stupid/better etc?

/discuss

*don't flame me for this as i am just wondering.

Quit Scape.

It'd be like the old days

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Weeellll, it's obvious kids get a kick out of espionage and crashing and what not. Otherwise, it just wouldn't be happening :x

Personally, I like a 50/50 split between warring clans and killing massers and what not

pandanegative1.png

idk it wud just seem 2 make since because sometimes i hate going to trips to try and have a fun PKRI when clans r just camping south or north on lobby waiting for someone to tell them 2 login etc.

Quit Scape.

How much different do you guys think our weekend trips would be if we didn't have spies and every clan stuck to like 1-15 for their trips.

Like do you guys think that would be stupid/better etc?

/discuss

*don't flame me for this as i am just wondering.

Someones mad at tr lol

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

It would be better, that's for sure. I honestly believe the creation of spies was because people wanted to be able to post propoganda on their weekend topics saying "Oh yeah cleared these guys with ease." Every clan is guilty of it.

There are positives and negatives to spying though, but I won't get into that. I have a research project to do :P

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

how am i mad @ Tr rofl im not even active atm due to irl ****? get your facts straight before you start postin ****. Its just a general question because alot of people say so and so crashed or was fun until blah blah crashed.

Quit Scape.

Weeellll, it's obvious kids get a kick out of espionage and crashing and what not. Otherwise, it just wouldn't be happening :x

Personally, I like a 50/50 split between warring clans and killing massers and what not

^ This.

@ Veta - Was that really necessary?

arguecat.png

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Guest SeanP

yall niggas always whining. stop whining ****. first its the wildy not bein back, now its ****** spies? yall be cryin too damn much.

and before anyone makes a cliche troll... yes im very mad ----> :verymad:

Honestly i had alot of fun when WAR was a smaller clan, or had just 10-20 good friends just ******* around, and killing mains.

But its watever now.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

might actually be fun

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it