Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Imagine

im not crying @ all so idk why u guys keep saying that rofl was just a simple question to see what everyone else thought about this. Half of you act like your 8 irl and think i made this topic towards a clan or War when it wasnt.

By 1-15 i mean worlds so we other clans wouldnt hunt for other clans etc

Quit Scape.

Honestly i had alot of fun when WAR was a smaller clan, or had just 10-20 good friends just ******* around, and killing mains.

But its watever now.

you'll be there soon enough.

says the leader of a clan that went from pulling 45 to a pcl and trip to barely 20 on a sunday... :whistling:

:\

Honestly i had alot of fun when WAR was a smaller clan, or had just 10-20 good friends just ******* around, and killing mains.

But its watever now.

says the leader of a clan that went from pulling 45 to a pcl and trip to barely 20 on a sunday... :whistling:

Its cause he uses forum clans to mass with. Rs forum clans lool

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

stop ******* flaming on this topic every1...**** i just wanna know what people think. Idgaf what clan your in, or who the **** you think you are. Its the internet sorry to disappoint you, but your a nobody.

Quit Scape.

But its watever now.

waiting for proof

But its watever now.

not sure if srs

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Haha, it's cute to see the clans bickering at one another at any chance they get.

On the topic of spies, I think weekends would be a lot more boring without them. Why do we all PK on the weekend at the exact same time? So that we can fight one another. Considering how difficult it is for low leveled clans to trust one another when they organize PK run-ins I am almost compelled to say that spies are a necessity.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Haha, it's cute to see the clans bickering at one another at any chance they get.

On the topic of spies, I think weekends would be a lot more boring without them. Why do we all PK on the weekend at the exact same time? So that we can fight one another. Considering how difficult it is for low leveled clans to trust one another when they organize PK run-ins I am almost compelled to say that spies are a necessity.

quoted for truth.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

lol at people acting like there wasn't spies way back either... Wasn't as bad but there was definitely spying going on.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Clans would pull 10-15 cause every trip would be so boring.

People care about action most.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

lol at people acting like there wasn't spies way back either... Wasn't as bad but there was definitely spying going on.

Yea there was less spying going on but that was largely due to its being frowned upon by clans. However, there was subtle spying going on and it was awesome.

Spying, DDoSing, hacking = Pure Clan Warfare 2011

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

If you guys all take your spies out of us, we'll take our spies out of your clans.

i promise man

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.