Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The #1 F2P clan goes undefeated

Jonty

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM have been using fake opts in all their topics as long as I've been around, so nothing new there (but so have other clans, including you Eop). Ofcourse no clan with this amount of people will get the opts of both clans 100% right lol.

Stop complaining about the opts... like seriously, both MM and Eop get the opts wrong. Don't complain about it.

MM you want Eop to change opts? Then why didn't you do so on your topic on friday... I mean lol... if you say A you also have to say B.

Goodjob on your succesful trip Eop :)

I ignore Opt counts that get posted on Topics by everyone. All you have to do is watch a video of the fight and see people spam CC count.

On Valor|James Vid you can see that we had 92 People rushing MM @ Gap.

Find MM's video of the same fight and people can figure out the Opts for themselves if it's that big of a deal to them.

Imo if MM beat us because they had higher opts I consider that a win for them no matter.

Obv **** move if you have 100 People and hit a clan with 40 but when MM & EOP are both pulling top 2 pulls every weekend it's not like you can hit another clan. Even if you're down 15-20 people you're still the top 2 Puller and only clan close to your opts in the #1. Who cares just have fun.

I can't wait til MM beat us tomorrow so I can come on her and brag about losing. What's so cool about winning anyways?

@Sandra yeah because you've been to all Mm trips

@Druzzy dont forget ur second cc with20 people

Anyways, goodjob eop

We hopped and after much waiting, finally scouted MM in multi near gap

lol we hopped to you.

and ending was more like 50;

110403113400.png

That's not accurate seeing as we had another cc with 20-25 and we pushed MM so far back (level 42 gap to mossies) that a lot of us were out of run.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

from gdz to mossies, all around baby.

It was fun seeing men in pink ran away that fast while green caped zerkers rushed us from behind.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

wow mm y u always gota be flaming. last week, we admit we lose 2-0 to u guys. now u guys go and make more excuses cuz u guys got ownt today. sad

oh really? Let it be known skltle will now forever be known as a liar

quote from last saturday

was some good fights, nice pull today. 1-1 today, dont know why u didnt want a 3rd.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

MM have been using fake opts in all their topics as long as I've been around, so nothing new there (but so have other clans, including you Eop). Ofcourse no clan with this amount of people will get the opts of both clans 100% right lol.

Stop complaining about the opts... like seriously, both MM and Eop get the opts wrong. Don't complain about it.

MM you want Eop to change opts? Then why didn't you do so on your topic on friday... I mean lol... if you say A you also have to say B.

Goodjob on your succesful trip Eop :)

I ignore Opt counts that get posted on Topics by everyone. All you have to do is watch a video of the fight and see people spam CC count.

On Valor|James Vid you can see that we had 92 People rushing MM @ Gap.

Find MM's video of the same fight and people can figure out the Opts for themselves if it's that big of a deal to them.

Imo if MM beat us because they had higher opts I consider that a win for them no matter.

Obv **** move if you have 100 People and hit a clan with 40 but when MM & EOP are both pulling top 2 pulls every weekend it's not like you can hit another clan. Even if you're down 15-20 people you're still the top 2 Puller and only clan close to your opts in the #1. Who cares just have fun.

I can't wait til MM beat us tomorrow so I can come on her and brag about losing. What's so cool about winning anyways?

@Sandra yeah because you've been to all Mm trips

@Druzzy dont forget ur second cc with20 people

Anyways, goodjob eop

Oh yeah, forgot about that lol

Untitled5t65345.png

Let's get something straight, you don't have to admit you lose. But for the love of god, don't argue that you did on the opposing clans topic. That's why you make your own topic.

Both EoP and MM, keep up the good work. It's really good to see two top clans constantly competing with high pulls.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Sexy pirates are Sexy

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS