Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How long do you think we have left?

Lawson

How long do you think we have left?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think the pure world has left?

• 0-12 months
    • 1-2 years
    • 2-3 years
    • 3-4 years
    • 4-5 years

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the more mature / older pures keep getting older and will start to retire, and call it quits, leaving it in the hands of the retarded pures you see running around in w18 with combat braces

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Just because Zenith closed doesn't mean the pure world is **** and dying.

Clans are still having fun, sure the tension and butting of heads is really intense and a little too serious these days but i can still name 8 clans that are decent and running around on the weekends, which is good enough for me.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

The current form of pure clan dies when competition all dies.

Hense why i've never seen the point in aiming to close a clan.

You're killing your own clan in the long term

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Lol? I'm talking all round in the past 15months~ CD/CH/EX/E/DP/DV/IR/HY/FS/CY/Z/CX/CR have all close and are there any clans that have actually replaced them activity wise apart from CT/WAR/N/EF and most of these clans tend to pull about 30.

This question had nothing to do with Zenith you dumb ****.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

As long as RS is going I can assure you that pures will as well.

There may be pures I have doubt about that, But will these pures have a clan to go to?

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

it wont die, it just evolves. It's already evolved, look at it yourself

Other than the old clans that were around in 2005/6 and are still around now (MM/FOE/TLP/EOP/Fi/CP), everyone else has pretty much closed or died. In 06/07/08, the competiton filling out the lower top 10/20 were clans such as TH, AAO, E, Cy, IR, TGG, etc. Good solid clans with decent leadership and a true grasp on what it meant to be a clan. Then there were clans such as Atrocity who were doing there thng, enjoying themselves but quite frankly not very good. Ever since the start of the BH/Pvp world eras and these clans have gone, "modern" clans as I like to call them spring up, such as TR, DF, CH, filling in the gaps that the older clans left. Now, this has always been the story and probably always will be, and it may appear that the pure world is dying, but it clearly isn't and its just changing. Will these "modern" clans EVER achieve the dizzy heights the older clans did? Maybe.

Who can say? My personal opinion is that they won't though, absolutely ridiculously stupid leadership decisions and ****** staff means these clans will never be rated as important to the history of pure clans.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Lol? I'm talking all round in the past 15months~ CD/CH/EX/E/DP/DV/IR/HY/FS/CY/Z have all close and are there any clans that have actually replaced them activity wise apart from CT/WAR/N/EF and most of these clans tend to pull about 30.

You forgot CX :unsure:

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Lol? I'm talking all round in the past 15months~ CD/CH/EX/E/DP/DV/IR/HY/FS/CY/Z have all close and are there any clans that have actually replaced them activity wise apart from CT/WAR/N/EF and most of these clans tend to pull about 30.

You forgot CX :unsure:

Theres probably alot of clans I forgot to put down :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

the more mature / older pures keep getting older and will start to retire, and call it quits, leaving it in the hands of the retarded pures you see running around in w18 with combat braces

What do you think we were doing back in 04/05? They will follow the same trend we did.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

theyll be gone soon

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Jagex will probably release a new spellbook, weapon, armour or w.e and it will require something like 35 defence. This will keep happening till we become mains...

Anyone remember what the hand cannon done? Anyone remember what turmoil done? I'll give the pure world about 1 year, then there will only be HPC's around with people with like 35+ defence...

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/