Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Controlling Saturday (2nd April 2011)

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

110402214435.png

110402214442.png

110402214446.png

Errrm you look pretty much cleared to me.

Like 10 or so stragglers inside CA, called a movement behind CA as we heard TLP were coming to crash as you can see by the influx of white dots in the last picture.

Hard to say who performed better, I'd say our numbers were closer to 50-55 starting and we were spread attacking some clan in CA.

Our higher levels got hit by TR apparently and BV or someone hit at one point leading to a movemnt to ghost hut where we rerushed you CA and as said in pictures pretty much cleared you.

Could be considered a better performance by you as if you're numbers are accurate which i highly doubt since you've hidden from us with 5+ in the past, then could be you.

We had 40+ ending as you can see 35 count for behind alter with 5-10 blue dots visible at least on the mini map.

Was an enjoyable fight none the less.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

lolctrl

Do you really think that we can set up a clean fight on...Saturday?

I dont know up to you dude, enough of ur excuses just shut up already uve got **** on at least the past 3 weeks

@CP we never had a fight that you didnt crash with us. After getting raped by TLP last weekend, and drunk crying to the CP members on your board for a ****** ******* trip, you thought it would be okay to crash our ****? LOL.

same boat as FI. ...

man im on a roll. its a good thing the TRUTH isnt considered flaming.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

110402214435.png

110402214442.png

110402214446.png

Errrm you look pretty much cleared to me.

Like 10 or so stragglers inside CA, called a movement behind CA as we heard TLP were coming to crash as you can see by the influx of white dots in the last picture.

Hard to say who performed better, I'd say our numbers were closer to 50-55 starting and we were spread attacking some clan in CA.

Our higher levels got hit by TR apparently and BV or someone hit at one point leading to a movemnt to ghost hut where we rerushed you CA and as said in pictures pretty much cleared you.

Could be considered a better performance by you as if you're numbers are accurate which i highly doubt since you've hidden from us with 5+ in the past, then could be you.

We had 40+ ending as you can see 35 count for behind alter with 5-10 blue dots visible at least on the mini map.

Coming from the clan who was up Fi's Ass' all trip... We didn't claim the win but we weren't cleared as you can see in my pic you had more opts but we were there while tlp hit.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

We didn't say we cleared you CP. We're just saying that we had a fight with you guys.

Indeed.

May have not said we had been cleared but you said it was even or you guys were on top, quoting what the topic says. Which is clearly not the case.

And the guy who said CP was up FI's ass all day, GOSSSSSSSSH It's CI now, newfag.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Directed at CT, no one in CP is claiming we cleared you at Chaos Altar; however, your numbers are way off. I know for a fact that the numbers you claim you had would not be able to beat 50+ CP members.

Btw, we didn't have 60 starting, considering our max pull was 60, and we maintained about 50-55 the whole trip.

As you can see, we had 35+ ending, and you did not have 25+ ending. If anything, there were 15, and 10 of the were low level 60's that no one in CP could hit.

Also, you would not be able to even out a fight down 18.

I don't know what you're smoking, but I recommend you stop smoking it before it causes any future harm to your brain.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Yeah because we all know 40 lvl 50s beat 60 CP. LOL

We all logged off with our loot before TLP rushed into CA

Better luck next week boys

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

idiots all you did was crashed our war!!

i just lost all my love for CT!!

We didn't like you anyway..

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

You know as well as I do, your purple dots will cover our white ones on your map and the same will happen for us. Look at this image, it shows you with like 6 people left, but I know you had more than that...

110401164300.png

Your dots cover our dots and that is why we look so weak there.

As for our starting opts, here they are...

110401163323.png