Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What happend to the real MPCs

Exotic

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intense Redemption , Carnage , Devastation invented Medium level competition because back then it actually was ******* competition. We wouldn't sit there on Pure community and ******* ***** about every loss you had you would go out next Sunday and make sure you **** that clan up. We didn't care if we were down 5 people we still fought. Clans leaders now a days are a bunch of ******* and have no sense of a tactic to win a war apart from planting a spy and hitting the other clan unexpectedly.

One day it would be fun to see all those clans again but for the mean time why don't you guys focus on your own damn clan learn from our mistakes and improve your own clans.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

-------------------------

All were **** clans so they died. Thats what happened. As for the ownager kid, there is no such thing as a med level clan. Med Pulling Clan = MPC which is a perfectly valid category.

The clans that should be in that list:

AA

Epidemic

Dy

M

A

Dv

S

only clan on that list apart from DV and E that could stand a chance in a p2p fight with Destructive Pures, Intense Redemption, Chaotic, Zenith or Carnage lol, hell a few of the clans on the original list could take the clans on your list 2 at a time in p2p

The MPC's are still there, its just a diffrent Era.

09-10 Bh/PvP has to be my favorite with clans such as IR, C, Dv, DP, E, loved those days when most of those clans had 70+ ml no matter what, don't really see that anymore

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

After PCL it it wasn't so much Med level clans it was more of Med opted pulls

So many clans pulled 35 - 55

CP

E

M

TLP

FI ( after they went down a bit )

DV

IR

And in P2P Carnage etc.

Now in reality the only Med pull clans are CP TLP Fi and CT. But usually one of those clans out pulls the others substantially each week.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Now a days mpc's are all dead,

it don't even matter now if the legendary old mpc clans come back u know why?

Clans like

TGG came back pulled like 45-60 for 2 weeks and closed in a month?

Th is back and can't even pull 25? as far as my record goes.

its not even about clans old history, their are to many new [****] in the area to understand what real warring is.

Im from 2007 clan warring and i remember almost every single clan since then, and now a days since 2010 and 2011 everything is the same

All i see is p0ke n die 2 nd his 6th clan control, then theirs duval with chaotic over again.

Honestly the only reason Hpc keeps their name and keeps people joining is because the HPC never ever change. Their are no new Hpc clans, and their will be never be a new good hpc clan because all the leaders suck.

EVERY SINGLE LEADER SUCKS, ban me a for a week from pw. if u want for that but

it is what it is.

And Imo, the only med clan that should be #1 always is Cp, Cp is i believe 6 years now? and they still are un-heard of to the new newbs of mpc. its pathetic.

oh if only the people knew the history of the clanning world,

Inb4

tl;dr

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

We want MPCS!!!

Z got beaten and closed josh stop talking **** pl0x and hi

CONTROL PRIDE ;)

we beat you the saturday we closed :thumbsup:

Rly? when lol? We CLEARED yous at maze with your 40 deffers :thumbsup:

Missing the old days but you only included 3 notable clans....

There hasn't been higher, medium, and low pure clans for a while. It is just higher, medium, and small pull clans now; however, there are some exceptions to this.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

R.I.P Destructive Pures.

Those days are over. Hate to say it but i don't see DF,N,BV,DV all these new clans making it anywere.

The clan worls will SOON be Tlp,Foe,Mm,Eop.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Multi fights are **** anyway who cares. And not every MPC claims there #1, some MPC's do go out and fight. CPR doesnt claim #1 , and we go out on weekends and look for fights. So idk where your getting all this from. Clans should get into single hybrid fights. Its fun, and besides, CPR would be #1 at of any MPC/HPC lol...

Leader of #Tryhard|Ex-Member of #Haste
100px-Dungeoneering_cape_detail.png
#Nibo @ Swiftirc

*Retired from RS.

MPCs forgot about the fun, that's why they were successful. Why be in an MPC when you can be in an HPC that has better pulls, organization, and just better trips in general. MPCs were about the fun and community, and the ability to be close with everyone. I think that community was lost, hopefully clans start to remember that.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Thinking back on it, med scene was at a peak during the end of PCT and first few months of BH. Then it all went downhill in early-mid 2010

Based on that, I think people are too scared to have fair clean fights to determine who did better that weekend, every MPC is trying to be like IR/C v2's and just go for straight hits and not run ins. If the MPC wants to not be a repeated pattern of moving communities under different names, and actually getting high pulls and competitive, we'll need to drop the spying and crashing, and start working together to AC fights and do clean 1v1s. But, it's more likely that MM/EOP/FOE will have one weekend where they agree who did better, before MPC can accomplish this.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Intense Redemption , Carnage , Devastation invented Medium level competition because back then it actually was ******* competition. We wouldn't sit there on Pure community and ******* ***** about every loss you had you would go out next Sunday and make sure you **** that clan up. We didn't care if we were down 5 people we still fought. Clans leaders now a days are a bunch of ******* and have no sense of a tactic to win a war apart from planting a spy and hitting the other clan unexpectedly.

One day it would be fun to see all those clans again but for the mean time why don't you guys focus on your own damn clan learn from our mistakes and improve your own clans.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Thinking back on it, med scene was at a peak during the end of PCT and first few months of BH. Then it all went downhill in early-mid 2010

Based on that, I think people are too scared to have fair clean fights to determine who did better that weekend, every MPC is trying to be like IR/C v2's and just go for straight hits and not run ins. If the MPC wants to not be a repeated pattern of moving communities under different names, and actually getting high pulls and competitive, we'll need to drop the spying and crashing, and start working together to AC fights and do clean 1v1s. But, it's more likely that MM/EOP/FOE will have one weekend where they agree who did better, before MPC can accomplish this.

Loki getting a nice daily dose of hypocrisy.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Loki getting a nice daily dose of hypocrisy.

Started Havoc off without wanting to crash/plant spies. Not my fault kids think they're James Bond and decide to try to spy and crash fights.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Meh, Zenith was one of the top and competing Mid Level Clans but at the end of the day its not worth it. I'm SOOOOOO Lucky unfortunately like other leaders that I was able to put a water gun to my head and tell myself that this is where you need to stop playing RS and fix ur grades and social life and for the past 3 weeks Ive gotten a job,Gf, and overall awesome grades. For some clan leaders out there, your future is already ****** up, and you will probably end up working at some corner store after high school.

My advice for all clan leaders is to quit this **** game, and have a set date. This way clans like EOP, FOE, MM, and TLP wont have regrets knowing everyone did it as well. STOP wasting your god dame lives, delete everything off your computers and go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Dude your life must be so much better than ours now because you no longer click your mouse on Runescape. Grats to you mate!

SAM_JACKSON_CLAPPING_GIF-s480x270-57548-580.gif

You are making yourself look like a complete idiot. You basically said that when you played runescape, you treated it as your life. Now that is really sad bro, and I suggest you never touch video games again if you take them too seriously.