Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

End of the road

Well we all know nothing lasts forever which includes every pure clan in the game. Over the years we have all seen many clans come and go, but to this day all of the original pure clans are still standing ( MM/FOE/FI/TLP/EOP/CP )

Although we might not want to admit it, each of the clans i just mentioned will become a thing of the past someday.

So i ask you, to set aside your rivalries and hatred you may have for any one of those clans; and ask yourself.

In what possitive way, will each clan be remembered?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Runescape- NEVAR 4GET!!1!!

EDIT: Why are there so many topics about the pure world ending.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

I'll post some good and bad about how those clans will be remembered.

MM- Longest pure rivalry with FOE,

Calling mains.

FOE- Longest rivalry with MM, longest contender of #1 pure clan

i don't know a lot about the downside of foe...

FI- back when it was easily one of the best pure clans

2 year slump

TLP- really striving clan opened for 5 ish years

flamers

EOP- straight up come out of slump and become #1 in a short time

slumped for a while a couple years ago

CP- old clan pulled 100

massers

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

MM-Dominate Force in both servers but not the best in p2p.

TLP- chill community, great experinced warrers , BEST P2P MATCHED.

FOE-P2P POWERHOUSE.

EOP- Great Community, Great at F2p and p2p

CP- Decent Clan.

FI- Use to be the best powerhouse back then.

foe + mm = biggest rivalry eva

CP + FI = don't really do much, but are always there

eop = ownaj f2p

tlp = best p2p / matched opts

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

EOP - were #1, then lost it to fi and slumped / disappeared for 2 years

Fi - were great, 2 year slump

mm - if you look at their entire history quite inconsistent, but are becoming more and more consistent now.

foe - held #1 for a fair while and were untouchable

tlp - #1 p2p, always will be

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

EOP - Great F2P clan,#1 in old wild slumped now got it back.

FI - One of the best pure clans we ever seen when they were in there prime.

MM - As konka said above was inconsistent but from 09 really ramped it up and putting of the best preformance we seen from a pure clan.

FOE - They are most consistent pure clan for the past 3 years, Is and always will be a dominate force in both servers. Undefeated in p2p trips for a whole year.

TLP - Great P2P force & top notch quality in there members and warring tactics.

Hard to say as so much could and likely will happen between now and the time that these clans eventually die. But if they were all to end now;

MM -> Being the oldest pure clan, Mahatma, and being a top F2P clan for a long time

FOE -> Being the top P2P clan for ages, virtually unchallenged, and their rivalry with MM

TLP -> A clan of high levels and good brids who were godly at p2p matched, but struggled to find consistency at the top

Fi -> A clan that should have closed 2 years ago. Was the top pure clan for a very long time, but never bounced back from their previous leadership leaving

CP -> Quiet clan, didn't really achieve much except a brief top run in F2P during the bh era

EoP -> Held #1 in 2007, underachieved for a long time, but under new leadership came back and competed at the top for ??? long.

Who knows what will change though.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Nice topic.

MM; Oldest pure clan, Mahatma, and shifted main focus from P2P to F2P due to helplessness. Inconsistent but have been a top 3 contender in both servers for majority of the time, and having the largest community.

FOE; Always have been the icon of pure P2P pking. Dominated the P2P server for years and have bred many famous individual pures.

Fi; Despite the shithole they've been in lately, they set the precedent of success in F2P and displayed true organization and leadership it takes to dominate the F2P server.

EOP; One of the most inconsistent clans ever but as of late have been on their ****. An original F2P clan with one of the best member core.

CP; Had their laugh, but now in an everlasting slump. Merged with SD, and lost its quality when SPW and his mimioms left.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

MM - First ever pure clan, probably will be the last.

FOE - P2P powerhouses, participant of the greatest rivalry ever.

EOP - Dominating every clan with ease on their way to fighting MM.

Fi - Their F2P dominance years ago.

TLP - Best p2p matched clan.

CP - F2P bosses, Chain69

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

MM - Pink and Rebellious

FOE - Dominance within the community.

FI - Leadership and History

TLP - P2P Presence

EOP - Coming out of a huge, long slump.

CP - Enduring changes.

You call those the original pure clans? LOL

What is then :X?

I would also liek tu noe.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

FI - # 1 F2P for quite a while, hurts me to say it, but went way downnn from what it used to be.

MM - #1 pure clan pretty much in 2010-2011.... Not that great back then only emerged not too long ago

Best GWAS ever

FOE - #1 P2P no lie... lol MM got nothing on FOE

TLP - #1 P2P match opts

cocky as hell....

EOP - Hate to admit it, but looks like they're going to set their history in the pure world now. Not exactly #1 and consistent at it, but they are definetely heading the right way. My prediction is that they will take it sooner or later from MM.

CP - One of the oldest clans, good in like 2005-2006 but havent really done much lately. I respect their community though, pretty laid back

9kqihk.png

Hard to say as so much could and likely will happen between now and the time that these clans eventually die. But if they were all to end now;

MM -> Being the oldest pure clan, Mahatma, and being a top F2P clan for a long time

FOE -> Being the top P2P clan for ages, virtually unchallenged, and their rivalry with MM

TLP -> A clan of high levels and good brids who were godly at p2p matched, but struggled to find consistency at the top

Fi -> A clan that should have closed 2 years ago. Was the top pure clan for a very long time, but never bounced back from their previous leadership leaving

CP -> Quiet clan, didn't really achieve much except a brief top run in F2P during the bh era

EoP -> Held #1 in 2007, underachieved for a long time, but under new leadership came back and competed at the top for ??? long.

Who knows what will change though.

^

Saved me 5 minutes of my time replying to this topic.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

You call those the original pure clans? LOL

They arn't?

Divine Hybrids

Destined Pures

European Elites

The Pures

Ravage

Freelancers

KO Pures

Brutality Pures

Bloody Brains

Against All Odds

Mayhem Makers

Supreme 0wnage

I know I'm missing a few but w.e.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

CP - F2P bosses, Chain69

Putting F2P bosses and Chain69 in the same light is an insult to anybody who was in CP when it was an actual f2p powerhouse and not a mass recruiting powerhouse. Don't do it again.

Arp-1.png

MM - crazy f2p, very original and unique warring style and attitude

FOE - very organized, advanced pure clan. Will always be remembered as a quality clan in both servers.

FI - Good past, unfortunately not much going on for a while maybe it will pick up. easy clan to get a spy in

TLP - Will be known for bad ass brids, sick matched opts p2p and the clan that inspired me and a lot of other p2p based clans to transition slowly into F2P

EOP - Leadership = Everything. They are rebels and true pirates. A pretty notorious clan not too long ago for being advanced with hacking, dossing due to a few inside the community but switched up their methods and now can back **** up being one of the greatest f2p clans ever.

CP - Low levels, ****** banks but great f2p. Some great organization and a great reminder of old style pure warring in some cases.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png