Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Forces of Mayhem vs. EOP+FOE+PX+OTHERS

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how the pure world should be. Respect from all involved parties due to a truly "epic" fight.

Sorry I missed it, still haven't got my computer back.

Gj Guys.

hi scott :rolleyes:

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

This is my 6,000th post. Woot.

Liar, you have 6002 posts. :teehee:

6,003 now

OT: ummmmmm, what do I say, what do I sayyyy, uhhhhhhh....... TLP didn't crash and congrats on the sex MM.

Untitled5t65345.png

bggdft.png

lol at this pic, tlp wouldnt wanna be part of this drama

ye, we heard you were at dwarves in our world so assumed you'd come to help eop

ty for stayin off tho :)

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Well well

First of all we did not call War...?

Stupid Fi was killing all returners as well Foe/Mm's. So screw them gl next weekend Fi.

Great fight today :] We both held that ish off for a while but you guys came out on top.

Look forward to next weekends fights.

My jaw dropped (upon admitting we came out on top) , but yeah it was a good fight. Still kind of annoying no clan can fight MM 1 v 1....

@ Fatality , thanks for supporting the goold ol' boys in Pink :P

tyforsol.png

Had to drop my d-scim so I protected SOL when I died ... but yeah boiii made lewts :thumbsup:

Well well

Stupid Fi was killing all returners as well Foe/Mm's. So screw them gl next weekend Fi.

Great fight today :] We both held that ish off for a while but you guys came out on top.

My jaw dropped (upon admitting we came out on top) , but yeah it was a good fight. Still kind of annoying no clan can fight MM 1 v 1....

tyforsol.png

Had to drop my d-scim so I protected SOL when I died ... but yeah boiii made lewts :thumbsup:

d scim prots over sol?

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

Well well

tyforsol.png

Does that say: "Get on Ts" in your cc?

Untitled5t65345.png

Well well

tyforsol.png

No 13th's saying "Get 30 def" :thumbsup:

Well well

tyforsol.png

Why is everyone looking at the SoL? The guy has like 4-5 super restores, a few brews, 4 ph necks, wtf? No wonder your guys drop like flies.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Well well

tyforsol.png

Why is everyone looking at the SoL? The guy has like 4-5 super restores, a few brews, 4 ph necks, wtf? No wonder your guys drop like flies.

lol very true, but the lag was intesne for me and many others, not to mention hf can 1 bang kids in eop, btw 13th has very good music lol

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3