Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trepidation's Sunday 4/10/11

its pibb

2gtb0gx.jpg

Well after pulling a decent amount last week and finally competing again with other clans, we were expecting another decent pull this trip was different though, a couple top tagged along. After a 30 minute mass Trepidation set out and peaked at 30, and we maintained around 25 - 27 for majority of the trip. This trip featured Crimson Project, DeFiance, Havoc, and Repulsive.

2rw6ve9.jpg

Starting off I decided to pm defiance to get quick run in since we had the same amount of opts. We decided that TP would be defending dwarves. We quickly set up while defiance spread north, after a couple minutes the fight finally started. The fight was soon crashed by H, R, and from what it looked like FOE, but before they could get their dF was basically cleared already.

Starting -

TP - 25

dF - 20?

Ending -

TP - 18

dF - like 3 by new gate?

After this I decided to pm CPR asking for a run in, they accepted and we would once again defend dwarves, they took the north side while we took the south, the fight was pretty even from what I heard/saw but about 5 minutes into the fight H crashed it.

Starting -

TP - 29

CPR - 33

Before H crash -

TP - 20

CPR - 24

After this we were about to mess around and go hit the foe + eop vs MM + HF war but we decided not to because we got a pm from R ranks asking for a run in. We would ONCE AGAIN defend dwarves, we quickly got our spreads and the fight began, but sadly we lost after like a 30 minute return fight.

Starting -

TP - 13

R - 17+

Ending -

TP - 0

R - 10?

After this fight we decided to end our trip. Was a pretty fun trip if I must say so myself.

Pics

110410160946.png

110410205835.png

110410205305.png

VIDEO

Coming soon.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

nice :P

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Hmm, we had 19 @ the initial rush. We realised we were outnumbered alot so we went through the gap hoping to get you guys clumped, after you broke through i called a regroup at new gate, We then seen Foe @ Gdz so i said get to 50 ports, we then picked off some TP/Foe. At no point were we cleared. Goodjob on the pull though guys! :D

2lchhx.png

Hmm, we had 19 @ the initial rush. We realised we were outnumbered alot so we went through the gap hoping to get you guys clumped, after you broke through i called a regroup at new gate, We then seen Foe @ Gdz so i said get to 50 ports, we then picked off some TP/Foe. At no point were we cleared. Goodjob on the pull though guys! :D

my ass l0l i had a friend telling me otherwise , you had more then 19 and you were cleared and he was complaining how much he died

rip df

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~