Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[4/15/2011] Fatality vs Havoc P2P Prep

Skillzy

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab3faa59d0b9775940.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

4191fb9107559e10d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

splatterpngna0.png

Since everyone who we usually compete with decided to get preps today, we asked Havoc for another one even though we prepped them earlier in the week. They accepted with the rules of 1 defence armor all on (corrupts, summoning, etc.), a 30 v 30 minimum, and the first two rounds were safe with the last being dangerous. We pulled 38, and even though Havoc pulled 25 the first two rounds, we did +3 in order to make it a better fight. We defeated them 3-0. To Havoc's credit, they did very well out numbered, truly showing their elite P2P warring skills. Thanks for the fight guys!

newfatalitybar.png

bgojs3.png

linesgreen.gif

5milfree183608.png

havocloot191213.png

havocloot191248.png

110415184419.png

110415191251.png

110415183534.png

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Wish you guys didn't ask a different rank for a fight when I already told you no yesterday. Proud of my members regardless for doing so well with a -3 disadvantage, thanks for the fight I guess, give us all dangerous next time that will really make it interesting.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Wish you guys didn't ask a different rank for a fight when I already told you no yesterday. Proud of my members regardless for doing so well with a -3 disadvantage, thanks for the fight I guess, give us all dangerous next time that will really make it interesting.

Sounds like a rank team problem. And yeah, your members did great. I'd be proud of em too!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

lmao isnt this the 2nd time amazing job fi :D

Yeah, everyone was prepping today, so instead of walking around the wilderness, we got a prep at the last second. We even asked some main clans before Havoc accepted :whistling:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

If you wanted to make it a good fight wouldn't it have made sense to do it matched? Just seems silly that twice this week you've had non-matched preps against a clan with a far smaller memberlist than yours, i don't know what you're trying to prove.

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

If you wanted to make it a good fight wouldn't it have made sense to do it matched? Just seems silly that twice this week you've had non-matched preps against a clan with a far smaller memberlist than yours, i don't know what you're trying to prove.

1) It was decided on before the match began.

2) I'm not sitting 13 members.

3) "If you don't like the way we run our clan, we're doing it right."

:teehee:

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

L0l @ 3) got emmmm

Was very fun, and Nice to see a clan that will actually do "EVERYTHING ON" instead of always complaining about rules all the time.

Thanks for the prep Havoc you did great. :thumbsup:

LOL! Who still plays this game

lol'd at #2, because Fatality got really mad at Carnage for not wanting to sit 20~ members.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

lol'd at #2, because Fatality got really mad at Carnage for not wanting to sit 20~ members.

Your rank team didn't have to accept the rules man. Don't hate on us for proposing them :confused: .

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Difference is we agreed to a 30 v 30 minimum, and we sat to 27 so it would only be a +3 advantage rather than going by the set rules and having a +6. If you didn't feel confident that you would pull 30, or the other rank who accepted this prep, you could have asked for different rules. You agree to the rules, and follow them, but we did even more than that.

Your clan did quite well, and I'm sorry that you didn't approve of the prep. Anyways, thanks for the fights.

15zs5ro.jpg