Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

WAR's F2p Trip

Su lc l De

looked like fun, your capes are sexy ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj WAR :D

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Hey guys, thanks for all the fights today. We scouted you guys in that world and hopped/rushed you guys northeast of sperm hills near 1v1, hopping you guys would give us a fight, but did not realize you were supposedly to fight negative. Btw, about 2-3 secs before bv crashed, we had 22 counted in the cc, then we were ordered to run into 1v1 or south and log out. When we hopped into our homeworld, we had 15 cc counted.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Hey guys, thanks for all the fights today. We scouted you guys in that world and hopped/rushed you guys northeast of sperm hills near 1v1, hopping you guys would give us a fight, but did not realize you were supposedly to fight negative. Btw, about 2-3 secs before bv crashed, we had 22 counted in the cc, then we were ordered to run into 1v1 or south and log out. When we hopped into our homeworld, we had 15 cc counted.

Mk. Well from my viewpoint it looked like you guys were cleared :P

Vid will be up shortly

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

We rushed you with like 12 lol

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Was a sick ass trip, thanks to all WAR members that came.

Good fight to all clans and respect.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

GJ War, although I'd like to clear some things up.

You guys rushed us right after we cleared TH, as soon as they ran south and we stopped chasing you guys crashed and I called a movement to furnace with bows out and we held you guys even though you outnumbered us since we had just finished a fight, we were also low on food etc. Only like 2-3 of us died from your attack IF EVEN THAT. Then FI crashed and we pulled south and I got a fall in you didn't even clear us we just got crashed by you and then we tried to fight you but then our fight got crashed, I'm suprised we made it out with 2x then what your topic actually claims.

110417015823.png

Us holding you off after you crashed and we were weak, before FI crashed.

110417015914.png

After FI crashed us, I called a movement south, everyone on the minimap lived, and we re-banked since we just had a PKRI and got crashed twice.

Your other fights look very nice, I applaud you on your movement to F2P and the steps you've taken to improve your game. As for the whole spying thing with Souli, that was dumb but it's behind me now, it doesn't matter anymore.

Look forward to fights when we can match ya in opts.

-Grayson

Mrywu.png

Little bit of clarification on the WAR+N vs EF fight

You did not clear us; as funny as that is lol, we were in control of the fight until BV crashed we have pics with 20+ in single after we hopped to our homeworld. don't lie its silly our vid shows exactly what I am saying as well <3

And we started the RI at the end of the day with 33; ended with 31 if you want the real opts for your topic ^>^

Thanks for the fights and the loot WAR

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly

WAR starting:22

R Starting: 20 ish?

WAR Ending: 22

R Ending: 5 or so running to Edge

War hit R after our fight with th, only to kill ONE of our 17 members.

We killed Bronze and another which they claim was Fi's work.

WAR's turning to ****...

WAR starting:22

R Starting: 20 ish?

WAR Ending: 22

R Ending: 5 or so running to Edge

War hit R after our fight with th, only to kill ONE of our 17 members.

We killed Bronze and another which they claim was Fi's work.

WAR's turning to ****...

Dont really think so.

WAR's turning to **** huh sie? lol.

Look at R first, considering we had videos join R and u guys offered him warlord the same day. Seems like it kinda hurt u guys when u got hit huh.

O and WAR's not the ones sitting in edge. We were out in the wild, fighting, having fun. You guys just sat in edge spamming.

Thought u knew better sie.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Damn it double post. :confused:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice trip, WAR. Just for clarification, Malice had around 10 when we rushed you and we only did that because we had nothing better to do at the time. Hope there are no hard feelings.

None at all, i was shocked in ts, a rank said clan is rushing in at us, i was like is that.... Malice? why the ****... ok watever, Scims out boys! lol

But gf today, shocked u guys rushed us, and respect for taking us on out opted like that.

Good fight.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS