Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Opinion on Reset Prods?

Zaney

Whats your opinion on Reset Prods? Do you love them, hate them, or just don't care? If you love them give a reason why, and if you don't give a reason why aswell. Also if you've been reset yourself share some pictures with us. By the way don't troll or spam with useless crap to raise your postcount.

statsuk.png

2rpwdqp.gif

Theyre epic accounts but can be reported for bug abuse - happened to two of my friends who had turm/13 def. And as they've been recently caught for botting one was banned perm, the other for a limited time period.

Great for pking on though, nice work on yours.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Just saying if they reset, doesn't that mean they have to take up more time to get those stats back up?

I don't care, eventually they get banned. If someone had the money and was crazy for their account wouldn't he/she pay Jagex for the account unbanned means wasting time and money? (Sorry its not so clear)

PM if you need assistance.

Theyre epic accounts but can be reported for bug abuse - happened to two of my friends who had turm/13 def. And as they've been recently caught for botting one was banned perm, the other for a limited time period.

Great for pking on though, nice work on yours.

I've heard of people getting reported for bug abuse aswell. To be honest just turn off Adventure Log while pking and don't quickchat anything to the person your slaughtering. Botting on a reset account is definitely not the smartest thing to do either..

2rpwdqp.gif

Would be amazing for staking, And like `Pure said that would own. Mains getting turned into pures whats not to love?

Agreed. I got reset when i tried suicide botting for a perm ban so I could quit finally. Alas it didn't work out as planned lol...

2rpwdqp.gif

your acc is sexy as ****

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Jagex should just start perm banning all botters instead of rolling back because in some cases rolling back makes the account better and worth more like yours lol.

Ehhh its worth roughly the same at the moment but when it becomes maxed it will be close to 800$

Before Pic

11i1ueb.png

2rpwdqp.gif

Would have no problem seeing you attack me with b gloves @ 10 def.

There just so happens to be clans that bring 45 def zerks, put them in pure gear and claim them to be reset, Luckily jagex shows 30-99 def on hiscores now so it requires less effort to check and make sure.

Nice account.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

There just so happens to be clans that bring 45 def zerks, put them in pure gear and claim them to be reset, Luckily jagex shows 30-99 def on hiscores now so it requires less effort to check and make sure.

Nice account.

I actually saw a couple of those today at a mini. Autowin :D

2rpwdqp.gif

Nice account.

Irony is mind boggling.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Nice account.

Irony is mind boggling.

If you are referring to the IR mains they wear main gear :D and don't hide their true selves.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Account wise, they're unique

Although most reset prods ive seen arent any good at pking. Generally im more impressed by how people use their accs rather than what their stats are

I admit that I'm not too great at pking but thats only because the hop from 99 defence to 10 defence is very strange.. Give it time and I'll learn again i guess lol.

2rpwdqp.gif

Sorry for my wording =c. I wasn't implying you as a bad pker! Just from the vids ive seen (I do enjoy watching these accs pk), the skill of pkers hasn't been amazing...

Pick up a style of pking and you'll prob go far. Would like to see a vid from you after maxing, if your planning on it =P

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid