Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

H0W3

H0W3

Well it's been a while since zenith closed and my search to find a home is on. I tried out EF it was great but a month was enough for me. If your also searchign for a clan feel free to check them out there great.

A little about me - I'm 16 Been clanning for a while I guess, I'm a decent pker alsways willing to pk. I'm currently trying to finish up my pure quest at 90 quest points. Trying to get fully quested. Also working on chaotic rapier and arcane stream.

EASTERN TIME ZONE

Clan History: I started clanning before they took wilderness away I was in fatality around early 07 or mid not sure. I then took a break and joined a clan after they took wilderness away called divinity I learned alot here and took my knowledge after a good 5 months and took it to Resurrection Lead by a Asian named Elit3 bs3r, still being fairly new to clanning I joined and stayed till it closed 9 month later. Taking another break I then joined some small clans getting myself into CP a few times Probably learned the most there. Became a rank in CD Which closed around this time last year. after that I had trouble finding a home. Joined Zenith which I was in for a year until about a month ago when it closed.

(I skipped alot of the history not really relevant)

What the clan needs to have: (if you dont do these I will check your clan.)

-P2p events

-F2P (I might check out your clan if you are P2P based)

-Pulls atleast 20+

-atleast 1 prep a week

-regular saturday and sunday trips

-A good staff system

-A audio

-Site

-IRC Channel

Team Requirments:

-Audio

-P2P prep's, sri's, pkri's, minis, trips

-Site

-IRC Channel

Stats:

110421122327.png

DT - Done

RFD - 1 mini quest off rune gloves

(Very new account I'm still training if I find clan I like that I don't meet requirments for I will train.

IRC Nick is H0W3

Ventrillo - Downloaded

TS3 - Downloaded

TS2 - Downloaded

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ctrl or even Fatality would prolly be the best,

the 20+ pull req would Malice meet sometimes and sometimes not, we dont do very much p2p trips either but I swear to god, the best epicest funniest pwnagest clan Alive, Trust me I know them all :]

Do not stretch out the page.

Bunch of ex-Zenith joined EoP, I know you're good friends with KJ/ACE/LOGAN/GOOGLE ME/MAULSPECKO and all of them so check out EoP. We have a nice community, active forums, probably one of the most active teamspeaks and great ranks.

Get your stats up and check us out.

www.EoP-Rs.com

#Clan-EoP.

I swear if you join ctrl we ain't cool no more!

#Repulsive - all cool ex-z members this clan is pretty much Zenith v3

#WAR-Rs - cool kids with amazing p2p skills

#Clan-eop - quite a few zenith there still

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

How3 check out WAR, pm me today ill be glad to talk with you again.

#War-rs

Www.War-rs.webs.com

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

h0w3 come to eop u noob. dont go to repulsive because they suck and if u dont want to train up to join eop join war cuz they r kickass except for joel

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

i would like to see you get out of the LPC range, and step up to a Clan you know will make your time worth it, so when your ready to step up , PM me on IRC [CT]Cassidy.

Theres ex-CD in Control Such as, Pwna Fella and Yousif.

Theres a Few ex OD aswell, including myself.

We Do alot of F2p, being the #1 F2p Med Clan.. we also do alot of P2p and are working alot harder on our p2p base now, Staff is Very Mature aswell Stable and very well experienced, we also do 1-2 preps a week aswell 3-4 trip's. However we use Vent, not sure if that's a problem for you. We Also do 4-5 mini war's a Day and the clan is Est/GMT based, We Recently had a prep with FOE, Pulling 45.

#CTRL

www.control-rs.com

Here's a few Video's to check out.

Control Vs Fatality Ft. Braydens Lobsters.

Control Vs EF Matched Prep Ft. P0ke's Weird Music.

Control Vs Fatality ( Last Saturdays Trip. )

Control P2P Trip - 23.01.11

Hope to see your application Soon Bren.

` Cassidy

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF