Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[4/22/2011] Fatality's Friday

Skillzy

We prob had over 45 people... Not going to sit over 20 people havoc.

Nice prep tr was fun

If you can read this topic: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11284

That is all I have to say.

Lol... I remember that topic. You pulled like extra 25 because some clan closed into you week before. Since Fatality was pulling low, and was having some problems you and your members decided to flame us throughout the start of the prep to end. We tried to have a simple fight, but instead your members decided to go into our Fall In spam dumb things like "SlumpTality", and more immature stuff. When I asked Asher/Loki to control your members you basically told me, and Davey who was leading the prep that we were idiots.

Once 3rd round came alone you decided to not sit, and you attacked us with 45 people with green spams off Green: GO CLOSE.. To be honest this is one of the reasons why I dislike the pure community. So many clans flame, disrespect everyone, or lie to get what they want... However when someone comes back at you in PM's to show your past actions on how you flame me or someone in Fatality it's always "Wow You Hear What Fatality Just Did or Said".

Please show a picture or video of anyone in Fatality during preps/mini's/War's disrespecting another clan non stop just to cause problems. Personally I have my own problems with a lot of ranks of other clans, but it's not that I am some troll or flamer. It's the fact I hate fake people, who basically judge someone by what other people say instead of seeing it for themselves.

W.e though it's fine... Fatality is a Brick Wall no matter what anyone says.

If you would like to have a conversation with Fatality Pm: [101] As long as you talk with respect we have no problem. :thumbsup:

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We prob had over 45 people... Not going to sit over 20 people havoc.

Nice prep tr was fun

If you can read this topic: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11284

That is all I have to say.

Lol... I remember that topic. You pulled like extra 25 because some clan closed into you week before. Since Fatality was pulling low, and was having some problems you and your members decided to flame us throughout the start of the prep to end. We tried to have a simple fight, but instead your members decided to go into our Fall In spam dumb things like "SlumpTality", and more immature stuff. When I asked Asher/Loki to control your members you basically told me, and Davey who was leading the prep that we were idiots.

Once 3rd round came alone you decided to not sit, and you attacked us with 45 people with green spams off Green: GO CLOSE.. To be honest this is one of the reasons why I dislike the pure community. You flame, disrespect everyone, or lie to get what you want... However when someone comes back at you in PM's to show your past actions you flame me or someone in Fatality.

Please show a picture or video of anyone in Fatality during preps/mini's/War's Flaming non stop just to cause problems. Personally I have my own problems with a lot of ranks of other clans, but it's not that I am some troll or flamer. It's the fact I hate fake people, and they judge people when you have no idea who they are.

W.e though it's fine... Fatality is a Brick Wall no matter what happens anyone says.

So a clan closed into us? The only MPC's around were IR CH Z CPR WAR and none of them closed at that time.

I came late, and Asher asked me to cancel the prep but I said just sit and get a matched win. I then get PM'd by you saying "control your members blah blah" just a bunch of bickering and flaming when I wasn't even leading that round. Then, we start the fight MATCHED and you break the rules by bringing curses saying "it's just a prayer".

If you guys would show respect, maybe you'll get shown respect back. You guys are just built of arrogant ranks who are fake as ****, so I find it funny that you would say "I hate fake people".

Don't ******* ask us for help if TLP crashes or to crash a clan anymore, you've been open for 5 years. Do it yourself

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

"If you guys would show respect, maybe you'll get shown respect back. You guys are just built of arrogant ranks who are fake as ****, so I find it funny that you would say "I hate fake people"."

Last post I will make on this topic: Fatality has some of the most respectful ranks in the pure community, and if you knew some of them you would know that. Only arrogant person in Fatality is me, and it's because I deal with people like yourself each day.

Fatality has one really big rule, and it's to always show respect to the other clan. We will never flame after any event we have with you because we just don't believe in it. On Pure Warfare you will never find a member of Fatality flame another clan because we do not allow it.

Also you will never find a rank of Fatality disrespecting another clan even if we lost like you are doing at this moment. Instead of accepting it, and moving on you go for personal attacks. Look what are you posting on our topic, and look at our old topic's going back a year. Fatality is always saying something nice, but some rank of another clan/member always try's to cause problems with fake propaganda. I may have my flames sometimes towards another clan, but it's always caused by fake propaganda.

Like I said though if you come and PM me with a attitude towards something I am not going to respond with " O Yes you are so right". If you come and PM me about a real issue with respect the conversation will go well with a smile at the end. It's hard to do this now

LOL! Who still plays this game

"If you guys would show respect, maybe you'll get shown respect back. You guys are just built of arrogant ranks who are fake as ****, so I find it funny that you would say "I hate fake people"."

Last post I will make on this topic: Fatality has some of the most respectful ranks in the pure community, and if you knew some of them you would know that. Only arrogant person in Fatality is me, and it's because I deal with people like yourself each day.

Fatality has one really big rule, and it's to always show respect to the other clan. We will never flame after any event we have with you because we just don't believe in it. On Pure Warfare you will never find a member of Fatality flame another clan because we do not allow it.

Also you will never find a rank of Fatality disrespecting another clan even if we lost like you are doing at this moment. Instead of accepting it, and moving on you go for personal attacks. Look what are you posting on our topic, and look at our old topic's going back a year. Fatality will always saying something nice, and some rank of another clan/member always try's to cause problems with fake propaganda.

Like I said though if you come and PM me with a attitude towards something I am not going to respond with " O Yes you are so right". If you come and PM me about a real issue with respect the conversation will go well with a smile at the end. It's hard to do this now

Yah, talk like this on PW. Then in PM you show your true self.

You believe FI has the most respectful ranks, but you guys don't.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You should prep tlp matched or see how fi likes +3/-3 vs tlp ;p

Gj Fi, seems that alot of ppl are mad on this topic lmao.

edit;

"Don't ******* ask us for help if TLP crashes or to crash a clan anymore"

@Loki Yeah like that would even stop us if you did :confused:

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

Also gmt ***, go to sleep.

Anyways to fi ranks, don't try to act all proper on here lol, anyone who's actually carried on a convo with you outside of here knows that its the biggest ********.

I REPEAT, BRIT *** GO TO SLEEP.

I'm loving how hard can the newcommers rage. LOL

Well done boys. I'm looking forward to fighting FOE/TLP/MM in P2P.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

110423001020.png

tazesaw^

110423001049.png

seconds b4 tabbing out^

was a hard fought battle, on our part {Tr's} i would of liked to have seen a better performance. I seen a lot of kids welfaring though.

2lchhx.png