Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control #1 Med | F2P Saturday

P0ke N Die

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great trip in the end, had allot of very difficult fights though, the proof is the vids and the prrof of us doing what everyone knows we can and do, do.

The fight vs TLP was challenging and that is what we wanted, the whole point in the fight (1 near mossies) was to see how far our members would go, to see the dedication, to see the strive for a great result, and to feel the feeling at the end.

Ok so I know why there is a lot of flaming. CP haven't read our topic and think we are claiming a win at obelisk, when we are claiming a win at giants.

Okay well you obviously don't understand what I'm trying to say. We aren't denying that you won the fight at chaos altar, we didn't state that in our topic. You crashed our 35 ending against TLP when we had no food and we were able to give you a 4 minute fight without any food.

So I don't see why you're trying to post all of this proof that you won, ofcourse you did. But you never beat us once today in a 1 on 1 fight. You won by crashing us.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

The obelisk fight was vs TLP and just after, like less then 5 seconds after TLP was cleared CP rush in lol, it would be foolish to claim a win on that but when we finally sorted **** out and regrouped with food and pray we offered CP out and told them our locs and they didn't want to fight :(

btw this is what a friend told me that cp said:

"DONT COMMENT ON CONTROL'S TOPIC! THEY HAVE MORE VIEWS AND COMMENTS! STOP IT!"

"JUST POST COMMENTS ON OUR TOPIC! FFS HOW THE **** DID CONTROL HAVE MORE VIEWS THAN US!??!? AND WE POSTED OURS 1 HOUR BEFORE THEY DID!"

Could you stop your ****** **** P0ke,You might of been able to lie about your topics and use your **** little botnets on Zenith but when you **** of 3 clans at once you'll get whats coming.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

btw this is what a friend told me that cp said:

"DONT COMMENT ON CONTROL'S TOPIC! THEY HAVE MORE VIEWS AND COMMENTS! STOP IT!"

"JUST POST COMMENTS ON OUR TOPIC! FFS HOW THE **** DID CONTROL HAVE MORE VIEWS THAN US!??!? AND WE POSTED OURS 1 HOUR BEFORE THEY DID!"

Not to make you look like a complete idiot, but literally nobody said that...

lukeykinns.jpg

Good fights I certainly enjoyed them :whistling:

Proud to be in a clan willing to fight 40 vs. 65 anyday;)

Not trying to flame but you refused our fights for 2 hours until our gmt+2 and gmt+1 had to log and then fought us matched opts.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Good fights I certainly enjoyed them :whistling:

Proud to be in a clan willing to fight 40 vs. 65 anyday;)

Not trying to flame but you refused our fights for 2 hours until our gmt+2 and gmt+1 had to log and then fought us matched opts.

Not trying to flame but when we asked you to go west (in single) to fight your response was "We don't want to get crashed." Its hypocritical considering the entire reason we weren't fighting is that 4-5 other clans were lingering. Also, there were no major fights for the first hour. Disappointing that no clans 1v1 anymore :confused: